Minister drawing blood from my arm

Archived Dreams from 2015
leila78
Diamond Member

Minister drawing blood from my arm

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in my back garden, two boys about 5/6 years old came into my garden through a gap in the fence. I told them to go back, their dad saw them came and took them away. I repaired the fence.
The next scene, I was seated in the dinning room on a chair. I was looking out the windows and the wind was blowing so powerfully the fence seemed to almost stretch so far but didn't break and the fence went back to its normal shape when the wind stopped blowing. As I at on the chair, a minister, called Brian came over to put a needle in my arm to draw blood, I asked if he was qualified and he drew the blood. Next he said he wanted to cut my hair, restyling it and I refused.
Next I was in a house that was unknown to me. I went up stairs to a flat with the living room and dinner/kitchen adjoining rooms dinning room and living room, there were about 15 young people there, watching sports. I sat on sofa to watch the game. Brian was there, he also picked a lady called Gertrude, someone, I went to school with, and another lady called Charrito to restyle them.
Next, I was in this room without the other people, talking to my family about the dimensions of the house. In the next scene, I was with my two younger sisters back at our family home and I took the rubbish out to the bin outside the garage in the driveway, I secured it and went back in the house, the sun was shining brightly.
Blessings,

L.
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Minister drawing blood from my arm

Post by firewater »

Have some people (eg family & church members) been crossing your boundaries- making or trying to make decisions for you which are really your decisions & noone else's; people telling you, or trying to tell you what to do in your own personal situations.
If this is the case it looks like you have been standing up to them or are about to, resulting in a positive resolution.

When people in our church in authority do this it can give us a wrong impression of God, that He is not gracious & is overly demanding- Expecting blood from us when Jesus has given us His blood. God wants us to be who we really are & doesn't want to "restyle" us. Our character is to be confirmed to the likeness of Jesus, but that doesn't mean we lose our individuality, we discover more of who we really are.

This can happen in the church hug when people confuse cultural norms (eg "appropriate" clothing, makeup, marrying someone around your own age, not doing missionary work in potentially dangerous countries) with what is right & wrong in God's sight.
leila78
Diamond Member

Re: Minister drawing blood from my arm

Post by leila78 »

Dear Firewater, thank you and God bless you, will take into prayer what you said! :D
Blessings,

L.