Drinking Olive Wine Secretly

Archived Dreams from 2015
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Drinking Olive Wine Secretly

Post by Determined2Grow »

Praize Him,

I was going into a building and I went up to another floor and from this floor I could see outside across the street into a business building. I had previously ordered from this same business and I ordered a small piece/section of carpet (the size of a large rug ). I order a small piece of carpet because it is very expensive. This building that I am looking at, I can see clearly into the building which has all glass windows. I see the businessman cutting my piece of carpet. I call him while he is cutting my carpet and I let him know that I can see him from where I am standing. I leave the building (I believe it may have been a hospital or clinic that I was in). I stand outside waiting for a ride and I am picked up by a van along with a lady and her daughter. I notice we are gliding down the street in the van hovering over the street but never touching the ground. I look out the window amazed at how the van is moving without tires. The van is airborne, however we are not high in the air we are hovering over the road as we are being taken to our designated places.

Scene Change:

I am in a conversation with an old man (black hat, white beard, long side burns, and black attire...he looked similar to a modern day Rabbi) and he is holding up a clear bottle with clear liquid in it and inside of the bottle are whole size green olives filled to the top. One thing about these olives it that you can see through them, they are petal soft in texture as if I am seeing the skin of the olives. These olives flowed in movement and I could see through some of them as they were held up and the light shined through the bottle. This catches my attention because it is so very beautiful. I ask the old man “What is it?”. He said it is a new wine....it's an ancient recipe. I say to myself "A new wine but an old recipe?". I look at all of the olives in the bottle and I think to myself that maybe this wine will not taste good because I have never seen any wine with olives in it before and it was a lot of olives!

He held it up and I gazed at it and marveled at how beautiful it was. He gave it to me and I secretly drank the wine and the more I drank the wine the more I became drunk. :roll: And it was good! I then noticed that my face was bitten by mosquitoes earlier as I was waiting for the van and my face was irritated, sore, and itchy from several mosquito bites mostly on my cheeks, and my lips. When I begin to drink the wine I notice the bites healed and they were no longer irritating my face or itching. I didn’t want anyone to know I was drinking this new wine so I continued to drink the olive wine secretly and it was really really good. :shock: I was really surprised at two things about the wine and that is, that it was really good and that my mosquito bites in my face healed and I could no longer feel the effect of the bites. I put my hand to my face to touch the place where the bites had been and I woke up.
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Re: Drinking Olive Wine Secretly

*What is the meaning of mosquitoes or mosquito bites? :?:
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

*Bump*
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Lovely dream D2G!

The mosquito bites make me think of personal attack against your person/character in an effort to distort your image/how people see or perceive you (ie attack on your face). Drinking in His Spirit (oil usually symbolic of His Anointing) is the thing provoking the attack because you become a threat to the enemy; drinking in and being full of His Spirit is also the thing that will keep you unharmed from these attacks.

Remember you wrestle not against flesh and blood, be quick to forgive and walk in love! Your dream is a great encouragement and reminder that all who seek to live godly in Christ will suffer persecution.

Here is the first scripture that came to mind:

Mk 10:28 Peter began to speak to him, “Look, we have left everything to follow you!” 29 Jesus said, “I tell you the truth, there is no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the gospel 30 who will not receive in this age a hundred times as much—homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, fields, all with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life. 31 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

mosquitoes are disease carriers ...even can cause death ...thinking form of evil? ...seems they sucking the Blood of Jesus out of The Body of Christ maybe? ...maybe Holy Spirit protecting and healing from humanistic teachings?
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Keilani,

Thank you for responding and giving clarity. I wasn't sure about the mosquito bites and as I read your post it bears witness. The scripture is especially important to me because it was for me in an "on point" way. I know you didn't have to post and I thank you for taking the time. God bless you! :D
“I tell you the truth, there is no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the gospel"
There is major transitioning happening in my life that will cause me to leave all the above for the sake of the gospel. We are in much prayer and seeking God wanted to make sure it's Him and not us.

Spiritledd,

Thank you for posting :D ......mosquitoes are disease carriers and yes I agree they suck the blood out the body. Just a thought that..."life is in the blood" so could this be a form of sucking the life out of something? I believe the Holy Spirit is healing me.....I really do and for the first time in a long time I feel restoration having its way in my life. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to post. God bless you!
"sucking the Blood of Jesus out of The Body of Christ maybe? ...maybe Holy Spirit protecting and healing from humanistic teachings?"
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

D2, I sincerely love His Body and those He has gathered here have a special place in my prayers and heart! I agree that He will confirm His will to you and let you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are following Him! I bind the enemy's plans, cover you all with the Blood of Jesus and release angels to minister on your behalf to bring forth protection, wholeness/health, provision and whatever you need to complete your assignment!

God is so faithful!

**and just as an added, that scripture I almost forgot to mention but He reminded me to share it because it really was the first one that came to mind! Take it as YOUR promise from Our Father to add to you whenever you forsake all to follow Him!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D yeah better yet ....there is life in The Blood!!!! ...thought maybe mosquitos itch us like itching or tickling ears doctrines