A dream about my dad

Archived Dreams from 2015
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

A dream about my dad

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

Hey guys, it has been about two years since I last posted. And that's been about how long since I last dream. Let me tell you a few things about the way I normally dream so y'all get an understanding of the depth of this dream. 1st off I rarely ever hear anything in my dreams, its like I know the script for the movie. 2nd I have never had all of my senses work at the same time. I will see and understand but not hear or smell or feel. 3rd If I ever have a scripture reference come up in a dream it is usually indirect, God will show me numbers that will lead to scripture or I will see something written on a piece of paper or a stone tablet, I have NEVER heard scripture in a dream before until now.

All right lets get down to the dream;
In the dream my dad has been back in the picture for a while and my parents marriage has been restored for a season. In it I walk up to my dad and hug him and start crying. (This is where the understood script is coming into play.) My dad ask me why I am crying and I respond with the fact that I am glad that he is back to stay (keep in mind our mouths are moving but I am hearing nothing, and that I can't read lip irl.) I look up at my dad and at this point all of my senses get turned on at the same time, I can smell his cologne I can feel his hand rubbing my back, I can hear him respond with "The Lord will restore the years that the locust have eaten!" So in real life my dad has brown eyes and in this dream he had blue. Also, in real life my father has never spoken a prophetic word in his life.

Okay so time for a little back ground right? In october of 2014 my father called me to let me know that he was divorcing my mother, all three of us were astounded this was not in my fathers character at all! We believe that my father is the mouth piece of the enemy right now that he has fallen into a snare and that he WILL COME BACK. So for all of you out there reading this, if you are a nay sayer I want no part in any negativity. My family wants only those who will stand for the marriage so that we can show the nations that marriages CAN BE RESTORED. Other wise our God is no stronger then whatever the unbeliever is worshipping. PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE BELIEVE THAT GOD IS BIGGER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WE WANT THIS FOR HIS GLORY
Be blessed,
Danca
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: A dream about my dad

Post by keilani »

look up at my dad and at this point all of my senses get turned on at the same time, I can smell his cologne I can feel his hand rubbing my back, I can hear him respond with "The Lord will restore the years that the locust have eaten!" So in real life my dad has brown eyes and in this dream he had blue.
I believe this is Your Heavenly Father giving you this promise to hold onto to encourage your faith! I LOVE that all your senses get turned on--this speaks to me of the beginning of the season of restoration of the years the locust have eaten.

God loves restoring--it's all through His Word! Stand in faith and continue to speak His Truth over your folks and family!

**also, don't know if you've ever heard Kat Kerr speak of her experiences of going to Heaven but she shares that The Father's eyes are like blue flames of fire. Be encouraged, I know He hears you :D
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.