long extension cord and 9 month old baby boy

Archived Dreams from 2015
Hannah
Platinum Member

long extension cord and 9 month old baby boy

Post by Hannah »

A friend and I seem to be at a ski resort, IRL he is a DJ and in the dream I am holding a very very long extension cord and we seem to be in the area where he will be working- he is also holding it and he wants me to write his name on several places on the cord to make sure that everyone knows that it is his. I write BROWN in capital letters on 3 different places on the cord. While we are holding the extension cord a little boy appears to be 6-9 months old is crawling around nearby us. He seems to belong with us.

In the next scene I am in the lodge preparing to go skiing and my friend sends me a text, the text asks me to order and bring BBQ ribs in a special glaze to the room. (Oddly I wake right after the part of the dream about the text to discover I have received a text from this friend. My phone was on silent so there is no way I could have heard a sound or vibration or any alert that a text message was coming through.)

I feel like the extension cord, the baby, and the text message are symbolic, but I am not exaclty sure of what. Any spirit led thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Blessings to all,

Hannah
firewater
Silver Member

Re: long extension cord and 9 month old baby boy

Post by firewater »

A friend and I (Similar interests, encourager) seem to be at a ski resort (Place where the winter season can be enjoyed), IRL he is a DJ (Celebration, recreation catalyst, context where singles can become couples) and in the dream I am holding a very very long extension cord (A way to provide power to something at some distance) and we seem to be in the area where he will be working (Activity to provide & find fulfilment in)- he is also holding it (You are both holding the extension cord, perhaps connected somehow. MIght refer to something you are holding on to.) and he wants me to write his name on several places on the cord (He does not do this himself, do you feel you had ownership of the extension chord?) to make sure that everyone knows that it is his. I write BROWN (Can refer to fading glory, or man's glory 1 Peter 1: 24. It's an earthy colour (of the earth) as opposed to blue (heaven) for example which is a more spiritual colour. ) in capital letters (Emphasis) on 3 different places on the cord (Can refer to unity, confirmation). While we are holding the extension cord (You are not bound by it, but holding it restricts you from doing other things with your hands.) a little boy appears to be 6-9 months old is crawling around nearby us. (When I saw the title I was thinking of a baby's umbilical chord, the extension of this. Perhaps a baby which has reached full term, perhaps is born, but it still connected to it's mother. THis might refer to a situation where something new, eg a project (your "baby", a key desire) has not been released properly. The mother still has as "hold" on it & it is still dependent on the mother in a whay it should not be. This also goes with you writing his name rather than your name- control.) He seems to belong with us (The two of you, like the extension chord.).

In the next scene I am in the lodge preparing to go skiing (Previously you were at the ski resort, but there didn't seem to be any thought of skiing. Now you are focused on what you are there for. Preparation for joy) and my friend sends me a text (Thought put into writing, perhaps a spiritual one, as opposed to the BROWN above), the text asks me to order (eg prayer, request) and bring (Action responding to the request) BBQ ribs (God used the rib of the man to make a woman Gen 2:2. BBQed also suggests something which is "cooked" unlike a baby still attached to an umbilical chord) in a special glaze (Perhaps glory which was missing from the brown above. Special suggests unique) to the room. (To her room?) (Oddly I wake right after the part of the dream about the text to discover I have received a text from this friend. My phone was on silent so there is no way I could have heard a sound or vibration or any alert that a text message was coming through.) (I think this suggests something important your friend has to say to you. The timing of the text might be a suggestion to listen carefully to what she says, & be open to it even though you might not normally be. If she hasn't given you any advice recently, it might be good to ask her if she has anything she wants to say to you.)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I feel like the extension cord, the baby, and the text message are symbolic, but I am not exaclty sure of what. Any spirit led thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Shalom Hannah! Praying the Spirit of Truth lead you into all Truth and give you insight. Initial thoughts regarding your question above:

Extension cord-made me think of long distance relationship
Baby--could symbolize a promise or hope--age makes me think of a time frame
BBQ ribs--again make me think of a time frame (ie. summer parties). As Islanders, we are accustomed to bbq'ing all year round but I'll never forget the astonished looks we got when my dad and I went out to barbecue on the first day of real snow one winter many years ago. Said that just to reiterate that the BBQ ribs (to me anyway) seemed a bit out of place at a ski resort in terms of seasons.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you Keilani and Firewater for your Holy Spirit led thoughts and insight.

Thus person and I do have a long distance relationship bad special connection. I do believe the child represents an event that will be coming in 6 months and I like the part of order- request prayer ribs- god created woman from mans rib I am going to reflect on all of this but I definitely feel that you are leading me in the right direction.

Thanks again. God Bless!!