He Found All the Lost Rings & Returned them to Me

Archived Dreams from 2015
winterjade
Bronze Member

He Found All the Lost Rings & Returned them to Me

Post by winterjade »

Hello everyone!

Recently my child's father had a dream that he found all the rings that we lost over the years and he returned them to me. In the beginning of our relationship he would buy engraved rings for us both to wear, to represent our love and commitment to each other. The rings weren't expensive (just plain silver) and whenever we fought, I would throw it away on the streets out of anger. He would do the same. Our relationship used to be rocky and tumultuous but we are in a much better place now just leaning on the Lord to guide our paths. However, we're not married yet and I've been asking God if it is His will for us to marry because I've been feeling confused and not settled in my heart. I felt that this could be a significant dream regarding our relationship.

I would appreciate any input or spiritual insight/intepretation that you might have after reading this! Thank you so much.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: He Found All the Lost Rings & Returned them to Me

Post by spiritledd »

hey there winterjade, I think that is what it means too ...if he is living for The Lord Jesus, and you love him, and you feel it is The Lord's will, then by all means marry him :D
winterjade
Bronze Member

Re: He Found All the Lost Rings & Returned them to Me

Post by winterjade »

Thank you for the response spiritledd! I am not sure if it's God's will so that's what I'm trying to figure out.