AUDITORIUM MAYHEM SCHISM IN THE BODY OF CHRIST

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

I AM SUBMITTI NG MY HUSBANDS DREAM
The scene opens at a Christian conference being held in a large auditorium. There are 5 rows seating 15 people each up on stage. My wife is sitting was sitting in the 2nd row in the middle. She was holding Hope, our 1 year old baby. There is a man who is standing behind her.
There is a podium off to my Right . People from the stage were taking turns speaking into the microphone saying something to the audience. ( I don’t know what was being said)
A tall thin man ( the leader?)got up and was talking about how we should split away from the group that both the audience and those on the stage were a part of. I couldn’t hear him that well but my impression was that the organization they wanted to move away from was heresy.
There erupted a lot of arguments from the audience as well as heated discussions. People from the audience were yelling at those on stage. A pretty good sized man came from the audience, went up to the guy at the podium, grabbed the speaker ( leader?) said he had to get off the stage and ushered him out of the building. Several people from both the stage and the auditorium followed them out the door.
There was a cry that came up for people who didn’t agree with the speaker, they were told they should leave the auditorium. People rapidly began leaving as well as those on stage.
My wife, holding our baby, was just standing there in front of her chair, eyes wide open, deer in the headlights look, not knowing what to do. I walked up to her and said, “come on hon, we gotta go”. I walked about 5 steps ahead expecting her to follow, turned only to see her still standing there.
The guy who had been standing there on stage behind her, came up to her and started talking to her. I had knowledge he had been seeing her over a period of time before. I was angry at him and peeved at her. She kept staring straight ahead, never acknowledging him.
I walked back and said “she’s married, and what you’re doing is not of the Bible” Looking at her, I said “ I’m your husband and if you want me to be your covering, you need to come with me” She followed me. I looked back and the guy was watching us walk out of the auditorium . My wife never looked up, looked back or acknowledged him she just walked straight ahead.
As we were walking out of the auditorium, I got the feeling we were financially ruined.
END OF DREAM
Upon waking, I felt fearful.

Thoughts?
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bella
Diamond Member

Re: AUDITORIUM MAYHEM SCHISM IN THE BODY OF CHRIST

Post by bella »

ET, why was Hope a 1 year old baby? She's grown now isn't she?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

yes Ma'am. That's just how she appeared to my husband in his dream, as an infant. :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Maybe Hope is symbolic of a Promise dh has been believing for?

Thinking this Promise is in regards to him wanting you to trust in His ability to lead through your husband who is your covering?

satan came at Adam's authority through Eve; Eve was deceived but Adam was not. This seems to be reflected in this dream where this "person" is talking to you (assuming this is a spiritual stronghold dh is being given insight to address). Dh discerned in the dream that he is your covering.

I think it's a very good dream in the sense that dh is being given insight and strategy sis.

In response to financial ruin, thinking this may have different levels of meaning but one of the things I noticed when our house was out of order, our finances (they were fine prior to marriage and at the very beginning of our marriage) was the first thing to suffer considerably and THAT was what let us know, "Hey something ain't right!" When I got alone, Holy Spirit didn't even wait for me to ask the question; He said disobedience was why our money was being touched the way it was.

Love this scripture and this is the order of the home God intended: I Cor 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Thank You Spirit of Truth for leading us into All Truth! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Just my thoughts,

FIrst, I think moving away from heresy is a good thing! I think the reason your wife didn't move and just stayed there was because she was still processing this idea of moving away from heresy (i.e. repenting)

Also, you said your wife never acknowledged the man who was speaking with her and when you told her to leave with you,
she obediently followed. It sounds to me like your wife truly had repented of being with this unknown man due to the fact
she didn't acknowledge him.

I wonder if you have forgiven your wife? There is great treasures and blessings when forgiveness is given. If you hold
onto anger and resentment toward your wife it can feel like a financial ruin.

Repent of unforgiveness because in Ephesians 4:31-32 the scriptures says:

31Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you

As a side note, Your wife is the one still holding onto HOPE (and she has been hoping for you to forgive her for a least a year)!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

I agree with what you have said here Keilani. This is vert insightful! Thank you for your response. Xoxoxo
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Thank you for responding reborn. Have taken this into prayerful consideration. :wink: May you be richly blessed!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Thank you for responding reborn. Have taken this into prayerful consideration. :wink: May you be richly blessed!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Upon waking, I felt fearful.
Hi ET,

Is it possible that this dream is a jumble of your actual life events i.e. you and your husband's typical experiences, and the add into the mix that he's fearful about something? So it's stirring up a whole heap of things for him?

Sometimes when I have odd dreams, they take my every day experiences and make "issues" out of them, if you know what I mean?

But I usually have those stirring up dreams when I'm around wrong teaching and I have more internal work to do to sort through all of the muck from the truth.

Just a thought. Toss if not helpful.

With Hope being a one year old, I wondered if there was a hope or a promise that your husband has that is a new or young promise? Is there anything significant that happened one year ago?