Fireworks Display

Archived Dreams from 2015
JesusReigns

Fireworks Display

Post by JesusReigns »

This is my best description of the dream from last night.

There were two mysterious men talking to me, and there was something prophetic about the whole situation. Perhaps it was perception, or they were prophetic. I don't know. But they told me to close my eyes, do this and that, and if I open my eyes and they are still there, they will be there for me. Or bless me. I don't remember which, but the idea seemed slightly suspicious.

But I relented. I closed my eyes and remember saying that I wanted to learn how to love. Within the second, I saw a marvelous explosion of fireworks. So marvelous, in fact, that I was startled at first. There were two red ones in the night sky. I vaguely remember people below observing the spectacle.

I open my eyes and notice that the whole things happens again - the fireworks display and the people below looking up in amazement. It was almost like a fulfillment. I turn to those two men that I spoke with moments earlier, and found them beginning their departure. Almost like they were sneaking away. I thought I observed a mean attitude in them. So I pursued them, to follow up on what they had said.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Fireworks Display

Post by Carterman »

fireworks sometimes indicate a spiritual displaay all can see (good or bad) or indicate celebration. Lev 23:32, 41
JesusReigns

Re: Fireworks Display

Post by JesusReigns »

That is interesting. It's funny though because I just encountered an encouraging piece of writing that made me want to celebrate.

Thank you Carterman.