Terrier= Tarry?

Archived Dreams from 2015
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Terrier= Tarry?

Post by wheretonow33 »

Short dream. I find myself in a darkened area. The focus seemed to be on the only few visible things I saw. A "terrier" dog appeared at my feet, acting like it wanted my attention. It was a white terrier, but it was dirty. It looked like it had been lost and neglected. I felt sorry for it, but I did not want to handle a dirty strange dog. I ignored it, and walked ahead; however, to my left, I see the dog moving along, on a white conveyor belt, moving in the same direction I am walking. I had concern for the dog, because it was headed into some kind of metal covered area and I didn't want it to get hurt. I went over and took it off the conveyor belt. I placed the dog in the front part of a metal shopping cart and walk forward. A few steps ahead, on the right; I see a guy mostly hidden by dark or shadow. I attempted to give, or asked him if he wanted the dog. I got the message, he did not want to take the dog. The dream ends with me still in possession of the dog.

I thought I'd ask for help interpreting this, because I had a past dream with a white terrier. This past dream was a couple of years ago, and that white terrier was only a small, clean, white puppy. In this past dream, the puppy was lying on it's back in my gdaughter's arms. She seemed upset and was pushing at it's nose and poking or gouging at one of it's eyes. I was afraid she would maim or kill it. That was disturbing. IRL my gdaughters love animals.
Last edited by wheretonow33 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Terrier= Tarry?

Post by keilani »

Shalom whereto! Had some thoughts but a quick question first: are you in the middle of a crossroads--ie. making an important decision?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Post by wheretonow33 »

Hi, Keilani. Glad to hear from you. I haven't posted anything, for a long time. I don't even know if I am posting correctly, because I cannot refer to your post from here. Am I in a cross-road? Do you mean about something in particular? Maybe. I have few things I have been seriously considering. However, the only other time I had dreamt about a white terrier was in a previous dream about my gdaughters. That previous dream was a couple of years ago? In the previous dream, one of my gdaughters was holding a , then puppy, white terrier. It was on it's back in her arm, and she was pushing on its nose and gouging at one of it's eyes. I was afraid she could kill it. I had posted that dream, but I can't locate it.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Lol, yes lots of great updates for the board but I will admit, I am still learning to navigate as well!

You seem to be doing fine with posting your dream. I know we have a dream archives...maybe you'll have to manually go through all your posts if you can't find anything with the search option? I don't know if you have the same options I have so it's a bit hard for me to know if I'm even directing you properly...in which case, you can post a question in the Admin Assistance section and I'm sure someone will get back to you.

Now just in reference to your dream, I will say I felt directed to ask my 9 year old what he thought of it. He does understand what we read is private and we don't talk about anything personal to just anybody unless He tells us to. That being said, he mentioned something I found interesting--that your dream reminded him of a dream he had that God helped him to understand. In his dream, he saw a cute monkey though. His take was the white terrier was a distraction, something the enemy (the person lurking in the shadows just watching) wanted to see if you would take responsibility for and accept.

Honestly, I will say that when he shared that I was like "ooohh, I didn't even see that!" seems obvious to me though after hearing it. Of course it is your dream so you need to take this before the Lord and I pray He will give you wisdom and insight.

I WILL say the reason I asked you about the crossroad is you had picked up the dog and were wondering what to do with it. So I was wondering if this was a reflection of reality where you undertook a responsibility and were not sure what you were supposed to do with it.

In regards to the other dream, I can't say if they're related or not but I can see how it may be disturbing. I get the feeling that the terrier was an unwanted guest then? JUST PUTTING IDEAS OUT THERE but is it possible that your granddaughter was trying to put out the unwanted guest's ability to see or discern/nose about what is going on in your life?

I ask the Spirit of Truth to lead and guide you into all Truth and LIGHT BE so you will see clearly in every area and know how to proceed in Jesus's name!

And HAPPY 2015! Believing this will be an extremely GOOD year for you and your family!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Oh and you know I was just reminded of something. I know symbols can vary between persons and dreams ie. a dog may be a beloved pet or represent an unclean spirit.

Just wondering, do you struggle with fear?
***More To Come***