Husband's dream about budgies

Archived Dreams from 2015
sophie
Gold Member

Husband's dream about budgies

Post by sophie »

Here is my husbands dream,

I dreamed that I had a bird cage with budgies in and I had either forgot I had them or had forgot to give them water.
Rather than squirt water into the cage and fill their bowl, I slightly opened the door to water and feed them.
they started to escape but I was able to grab them and put them back in the cage.
But then when I shut the door it slid down some how leaving a gap at the top and one or two got out but I was able to put my hand around them and put them back in the cage. they never flew away. I fixed the door and then two rectangular holes appeared in the cage wire, so I put my hands over each hole and called my wife to get some wire, but she gave me some straight pieces of wire, but I wanted wire netting.
I was then feeding them all this funny sort of stuff and they were devouring it like pirañas
The budgies were Green and blue.

thnks for any thoughts
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Husband's dream about budgies

Post by rarara »

Hi Sophie

Some thoughts on your husband’s dream.

The budgies in the cage could be something to do with his memories/ thoughts.

A cage is really a trap or a restriction.

Reason I say memories is because of the fact that budgies are little parrots and they have an amazing memory and can be taught to communicate.
Is there something preventing your husband from communicating his ideas, the green budgies, green being natural stuff.
Something from the past?

The blue ones could be revelation that he has received. Blue being revelation, stuff of heaven.

The Holy Spirit is water and we need the Holy Spirit for pretty much everything the Father gives us to do.
Just wondering if he is battling with doubt and also taking a risk.

Think that maybe the Lord is showing him that he can let loose, speak out that which he has been given from the Lord and also just the stuff that he feels are his own ideas which more often than we think are God inspired.

Getting the right food for thought is important too as all things in the Kingdom have to grow.

Babies are hungry.

It’s like whatever it is that God has put in his heart has to come forth, be free and nurtured.

The fact that the birds did not want to fly away and he could catch them with such ease speaks to me of your husband’s God given dominion in the situation and that “these” are just content to be “his pets.” i.e. it won’t be as scary as he thinks.

I think the watering and feeding of the birds shows a fathering heart that God has given your husband and maybe it extends to encouraging/releasing and nurturing others in their various gifts and talents.

God bless,
rarara