Untrusted Man from the Past

Archived Dreams from 2015
dborah777
Diamond Member

Untrusted Man from the Past

Post by dborah777 »

Dream this morning. In the dream, I ran into a very old church member I used to date (no sex) about 35 years ago. He invited me to go to lunch with him to discuss a business matter (not sure what business) -- but that's the ONLY way I would have gone with him. It was broad daylight, a very nice day, and I had no problem accepting his lunch invitation. I thought we could catch up. When we arrived at our destination, it was a house and not a restaurant. He was holding my hand trying to get me to go in the house; I didn't trust him back in the day, and I was never alone with him then, and I didn't trust him in the dream. I flat out refused and ran down the street to get away from him. I ran into my best friend, who lives in a different city. I was about to tell her what had just happened when she started begging me to "baptize" her…and she was very serious! End of dream.

Your thoughts please… I have had absolutely NO contact with this man, and NEVER think about him -- EVER! My best friend is a saved, wonderful and very gifted Prophetess -- so I don't know why she would be asking me to "baptize" her!

Thanks for your input!
caahbHg,
deBorah
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Untrusted Man from the Past

Post by keilani »

Sister! How have you been? It's always good to see you on!!!

Just some thoughts--wondering if this dream is about discernment for your friend and maybe your need to pray for her that she would have that same ability to discern and say no when needed?

Don't know if there is a struggle to deal with or say no to people/relationships (speaking generally here) she may have a history with...I was wondering especially with her being gifted prophetically, that others at times may want more from her than she may be willing to give.

Anyway, just my train of thought since it was after you flat out refused this person from your past and ran that she asked you to baptize her.

May the Spirit of Truth lead you into all truth and give you wisdom sis! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.