Menstruating -blood

Archived Dreams from 2015
Hannah
Platinum Member

Menstruating -blood

Post by Hannah »

This is a very difficult dream and topic to write about. However, I had this dream very early just before waking and it seemed so real. It is one of those dreams that doesn't leave me.
Its very brief not a lot to it, but I believe there is a message and I greatly appreciate any spirit led thoughts.

I am in the bathroom at my cabin up north. I realize I have my period and need to change my tampon. ( sorry to be gross and graphic - also in real life I have not had a period in years). The tampon is heavily saturated and I am surprised by both, the fact that I have a period as I am conscious that I don't IRL, and also because it is so heavily saturated.

I then place it in a garbage bag and as I go to tie up the bag blood is everywhere, it's flowing out of the bag and covering my hands. I can't figure out where the blood is com in from.

It seems the location and being up north at the cabin is important as well.

Thanks again for any thoughts. I apologize for the yucky topic.
DownPour

Re: Menstruating -blood

Post by DownPour »

hi hannah,
Its all metaphorical so don't worry about it. :)

What I think I'm seeing in the dream is you've been trying to stop or plug up some sort of new life giving ability. Is there something you're trying to squelch or stop in your life?

The bathroom may symbolise a place where you're working something out.

A tampon is like a plug to stop the flow of blood. -- Menstruation shows the ability to reproduce or bring life. -- And the bible says life is in the blood.

A cabin or cottage can refer to some sort of new way to do things or something new in your life (pioneering) and it can also insinuate a need to rest.

Has God asked you to rest and you're resisting the call to do it?

God wants you to stop trying to impede whatever it is He's wanting you to do. -- When you remove the plug and cease trying to stop the flow, then more life (blood is life) will saturate you and your abilities (hands are symbolic of abilities, relationships, tools of ministry -- the blood covers your hands).

Does this make sense or apply to something in your life?
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you Downpour. I think you are on to something. I have been praying and interceding for a breakthrough in a relationship...waiting for things to open up and be worked out. I am going to reflect more on what you have said, but there have been things happening in my life since this dream and I believe it is all connected. Thanks again so much!!

Blessings!
DownPour

Post by DownPour »

Hannah wrote:Thank you Downpour. I think you are on to something. I have been praying and interceding for a breakthrough in a relationship...waiting for things to open up and be worked out. I am going to reflect more on what you have said, but there have been things happening in my life since this dream and I believe it is all connected. Thanks again so much!!

Blessings!
praise God, may He bring you more revelation :like: