a small potted plant

Archived Dreams from 2015
kingnme
Platinum Member

a small potted plant

Post by kingnme »

I came across a small green plant in a small square pot. When walked upon it I noticed another object ...hmm ...it too was bright green...it had eyes

It was a small bright green snake blending in with the plant

I walked up to the potted plant stuck my finger inside of the pot and touched the middle part of this snake

I wasn't trying to and someone said something as to say HEY! I pulled my hand back,..

I prayed about it...and I'm not sure of the correlation...but I heard. Or sensed two words

iDENTiTY CRiSiS....any interps..,? Thanks!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
DownPour

Re: a small potted plant

Post by DownPour »

kingnme wrote:I came across a small green plant in a small square pot. When walked upon it I noticed another object ...hmm ...it too was bright green...it had eyes

It was a small bright green snake blending in with the plant

I walked up to the potted plant stuck my finger inside of the pot and touched the middle part of this snake

I wasn't trying to and someone said something as to say HEY! I pulled my hand back,..

I prayed about it...and I'm not sure of the correlation...but I heard. Or sensed two words

iDENTiTY CRiSiS....any interps..,? Thanks!
I see you as the plant or your life (green plant means a type of life). The snake means a kind of lie (snakes have long tales and in bible it's satan the liar or accuser).

The word HEY is how the Hebrew number 5 is pronounced "He" and 5 can reflect revelation.

Seems God is revealing or showing you some sort of lie you may believe about yourself or your life -- Touching something can be symbolic of discernment.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: a small potted plant

Post by kingnme »

THANK YOU! ....

yeah in When you stated DiSCERNMENT ...i may be having some "wiring" problem

i have been fearful of things that i think i hear GOD is speaking

words/sentences i thought i heard ...they more or less fall in the category of commands

but they left me fearful...feeling fearful....may need prayer on this one :cry:
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9