I'm very mean and jealous

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

I'm very mean and jealous

Post by kbasmommy »

My husband and I are going to a new church. He is sitting down in the pew holding our new baby and our son is sitting next to him.

There's an attractive woman looking at him and smiling at him and the baby. I'm just getting in and trying to put my black heels on watching the whole thing.

I'm thinking, "yes he looks like an attractive single dad but he's not I better hurry up and get over there. "

I have one shoe on but I'm having trouble getting the other one on. It's very tight and doesn't quite fit but I decide to walk over there anyway with one shoe on and the other one half way on because the congregation is greeting each other and I don't want her greeting my husband.

When I sit down she's looking at my son's blank homework packet from school. I pretty much snatch it from her and say, "It's first grade homework not exactly an interesting read. If you want I can tell you how it ends." She doesn't say anything just stares at me. Then I say in a mean voice." I know my husband is very attractive and you probably thought you had an opportunity but he's also very married."

She sits there quietly for a minute then picks up her purse and gets up. I don't care where she is going I'm just glad she's gone.

I look at my new baby and notice he has red lipstick on his cheek. I'm so disgusted and an usher brings me a Kleenex I'm so angry and I say in a mean voice "it's not for me give it to my husband for the baby!" He says, "oh ok sorry would you like one too?" I yell "no!"

My husband looks at me in disbelief he shakes his head and I feel horrible at the way I'm acting especially at church. I'm so angry and jealous that I don't care how rude I seem.

End of dream:

Yikes! I even woke up tense. Btw we don't have a new baby IRL. I would really appreciate your thoughts God bless.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: I'm very mean and jealous

Post by bella »

I believe the baby represents a new identity I.e. Your husband has a new identity. Not sure of any more than that, sorry.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

That's awesome! Totally help me to refocus because it wasn't just about me wow! So focused on my insecurities that I'm overlooking him.

Thanks!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom sis! I definitely would ask the Spirit of Truth to reveal Truth. If this were me, I would ask if I needed to bind this particular spirit. I would also ask Him to reveal and confirm the name of the spirit. Holy Spirit is a Good and Gentle Teacher and I know He desires you to be whole and free in every area! He wants that for each of you. Much love and blessings to you sis Believing 2015 will be a wonderful year of breakthroughs and wonderful "firsts" in each of your lives!

I, btw, would not see this as overreacting. As I've learned more about d/visions, I have learned that He will often show me the enemy's plans/strategies in d/visions. When I wake up disturbed, I get quiet, let Him know that I love Him and trust Him and His ability to keep me. Then I ask Him how to pray and then I do what I hear. If you're ever unsure if you're hearing Him, ask Him to confirm His voice. You don't have to go ask others, He will confirm it for you and then you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are hearing Him accurately.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

kbasmommy wrote:That's awesome! Totally help me to refocus because it wasn't just about me wow! So focused on my insecurities that I'm overlooking him.

Thanks!
Bless you. Praying for your complete and total release from all things that cause you pain and disruption. XX
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

@keilani hey sis! thank you I agree. I think maybe the shoes didn't fit because it doesn't fit my character and identity in Christ. I'm praying against the spirit of division, jealousy, wrath,bitterness. Thank you for sharing sometimes the plans of the enemy are being revealed because I overlooked that. Thinking I need to be mindful of giving a foothold to the enemy by allowing anger and jealousy etc. and being used as a distraction to my husband who is a "babe" In Christ. I feel the woman was a seducing spirit trying to find a way in by taking my sons homework. There was nothing on the pages so she was just pretending to read it. She left because I called her out on it but I allowed guilt and condemnation in? I'm thinking maybe the dream represents spiritual warfare.

@bella thank you for your prayers!! Very much needed and appreciated God bless!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Amen! Yes, well I believe you understand your dream! And never forget that we don't battle flesh and blood sis--and that includes your own struggles! You know, what the world would call "jealousy, guilt, condemnation, fears" etc. You have the authority to bind those spirits and to keep them from operating in your life or against your family. You can loose the angels to minister on your behalf; you can loose the peace and love of God in you, your family and your home!

Kat Kerr has taught us SO much on how to take authority over the enemy and wage warfare in our home and for our family whom we are standing for to fulfill the perfect will of God.

Dr. Caroline Leaf was also on kcm.org recently and she spoke wonderfully on the power of our thoughts, words and how they manifest naturally and affect our bodies and lives. I love how she shares how science is backing up Biblical principles so if you are interested in that, I would encourage you to check it out!

Be Blessed!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Will do thanks :-)