Car park troubles

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Car park troubles

Post by bella »

I needed to park my car and was looking for one with a bit of shade. Thought I had one under the bit of Palm tree.

But then saw the one numbered 4 and seemed to have to park there.

I was trying to park my car in bay number 4 but was having trouble for some reason.

Eventually I thought I would come at it from the other direction, which meant driving out of my car park area, around to the back carpark area and back in.

When I came to it from the back carpark area, I realised it was a fenced carpark and couldn't get to it that way either.

The closest I could get was what looked like a car spot but was actually the exit lane through an electronic exit fence. The fence did open if I remember correctly.

New scene

Then I was in a different car park area, this time trying to decide where to park. Was under a building.

Chose the carapace that seemed right but when I pulled in, I saw it was near a room in the carpark that had these rough looking boys all hanging near and out the door. It seemed to be some neighbourhood youth thing. The boys looked really rough and I thought if I park here, they'll probably do something to my car. So I drove back out again.
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: Car park troubles

Post by silentqueen »

Hello,

As I was reading this the first thing that I saw was the number 4. There are 4 of the following things; directions (north, south, east and west). There are 4 seasons (winter, spring, summer and fall. It denotes natural things.

You were driving your car and looking for a place to park. These are just some questions and you don't have to answer but they are in my spirit to ask.

Are you in any kind of situation where you are making a decision to stay (park)? You are actively searching for something but as soon as you found it, it's not a desirable place to stay because you didn't feel comfortable (shade). God is so awesome in that He is not going to allow His children to feel comfortable some place that may not be good for them. He wants you to be comfortable. He wants you to be where you can feel His presence and be at peace. He wants you safe.

Just my thoughts. Toss what does not fit.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!