Shoes don't fit

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Shoes don't fit

Post by bella »

I bought some shoes in my size. Size 8s.

Then I was walking down the street in them and realised they were way too big at the back.

They were flat, black, with sling backs. The front was very shallow and only just covered my toes. I thought "I cant push my feet to the back because they'll pop out the front". (Sometimes I do this and pack cotton wool in the toes because one foot is smaller than the other irl).

I had to really squish my feet forward to keep them on.

I also realised they weren't evenly made. I thought I should take them back to the shop because they were clearly faulty. They seemed to be made of leather because I could see my foot outline in the soft material. Again I recall checking and they were definitely marked size 8 though they looked more like a 10 or 11 on me.

Not sure how this relates but just heard "in high school".
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: Shoes don't fit

Post by silentqueen »

Hi Bella,

Just a question. The place where you worship...has it grown to a rather large ministry? If so, was the growth sudden?

If so, then I'll post what came to me.

God bless,

Marla
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi silentqueen, I don't go to church anywhere anymore.
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Hi Bella,

I saw your response so I'm going to share this with you.

Isaiah 52:7

If I'm not mistaken, it was also your dream of driving and looking for a place to park but you encountered difficulty doing so. In this dream, shoes that should be the right size do not fit.

Your feet are beautiful as they carry the good news of Jesus. Those feet are precious and must be covered correctly not only for comfort but for ease in walking and for protection. God promises to order the steps of the righteous. The more comfortable (feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace) the shoes the easier it is to walk and for longer lengths of time.

Questions for you to ponder perhaps...Why can't you park (remain, rest)? Why does what appears to be right no longer fit? As for the shoes, they were too big...This came to me as I reflected on my earlier post. I Samuel (can't recall if it's 17 or 19) David and Goliath. Saul gave David his armour but it didn't fit him. It was too big. Those weapons hadn't been proven. Use what you know works; what has gotten you victory in the past.

God bless
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks silentqueen. Yes I took that line out because things can easily sound different on "paper". It could have sounded harsh. But was meant to be an encouragement to go for it.

You are right I struggle to rest. In fact something happened last night which was the very reason for that. I find it interesting that God allows conflicts to happen at odd times, to show us the answer. A young girl at work was a complete b%#!@ to me this week, and my first reaction was fear in my heart, but I knew she was wrong. Took me a good day to work through it. Finally I realised she was operating in a spirit of control/manipulation/witchcraft (which is why my reaction was so intense - because it was spiritual, not just emotional). Then yesterday, my elderly mother starting throwing a tantrum and I thought "that's why I struggle for peace". So I sat there calmly praying and saying to God "deal with this control, manipulation, witchcraft, whatever this is God, because I'm not being moved by it". Of course my mother quickly changed her tune.

I've been working through this thing for AGES, and I come across as being negative or judgemental, but what's happening is it's just taking me WAY to long to sort through the fact that I'm not always the problem (in fact, in my family, usually I'm not the problem). Sometimes others are the problem and I should be allowed to just be. Comes with being the youngest and always being made the scapegoat for others and their rubbish. If you're always treated as the problem when you haven't actually done anything wrong, then where do you go to rest?

God showed me this a long time ago, but when it's built in to you from a young age, it's very hard to stop being that way. *sigh*
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

My peace I give you, not as the world gives...

I will keep you in prayer. I do understand that you seemingly bear the brunt of blame when you haven't done anything wrong. Sometimes, it is difficult to keep taking it when it appears to cone from both work and home.

The young lady at work (sigh)...not her but the spirit that is warring against you. You have been given authority over all unclean spirits and they are brought under subjection at the name of Jesus. Cover your family members in prayer. You are strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Be encouraged

God bless