A tornado, teaching and a baby

Archived Dreams from 2015
silentqueen
Gold Member

A tornado, teaching and a baby

Post by silentqueen »

I was on my way some place with my 90 year old Godmother. We got out of the car and met up with some other people. I didn't know them but she did. There was a couple with a baby. My Godmother said, "That cloud sure is black." We looked and saw this huge black cloud. I immediately knew it was a tornado. I saw it forming and I warned everyone to take cover. I found a secure corner of a nearby building with huge concrete columns that I knew would protect us from flying debris and it could stand under the force of the wind. This corner was designed in a way where you had to walk inside and there was enough space to sit down. I took the baby frim the couple and we ran inside the space. I held onto the baby (infant boy -6 months old I think) and then I started quoting scripture. Then I started teaching then.

Here's what puzzles me; my Godmother was not in the corner with us. I didn't see her again after we separated to take cover. Also, we never heard the wind of the storm. It was as if this space had a sound barrier to block out the storm going on the outside. Or maybe the stormed simply formed but it did not cause any damage.

It ended with me teaching this couple while I was holding their baby.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: A tornado, teaching and a baby

Post by silentqueen »

Bump
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!