stolen

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

stolen

Post by bella »

I was in a store that looked like an Oroton store. I was a little excited because I discovered they had a range of really unusual looking jewellery. There were some rings that were branded the same as my favourite perfumes. The sales person was getting them out of the glass cabinets for me to try.

(One of my favourite perfumes is Coco Madamoiselle - thinking that the name may be significant, because the other perfume name didn't show up in the dream, while that one did).

I think there was some makeup in this store as well. IRL they don't do makeup, and I never look at their jewellery because it's costume. I just buy their leather goods.

Anyway, because I was either by myself or with a friend, I had left my small bag on a counter nearby, but not right with me, while I looked at jewellery.

Another girl had entered the store and was near my bag. She looked at me and smiled and had a weirdness about her. My handbag was a small leather bag that was simply a little tote with a flap over it. I felt that, even though I didn't see her touch my bag, that she had taken something from it.

I went to my bag and checked it. She had quickly disappeared. I checked and she'd taken my whole wallet out of my bag. Not sure how as it would have been difficult to remove my large wallet from this small bag.

I then proceeded to run through the shopping centre trying to catch her and trying to get the help of police at the same time.

The bag stood out to me because it was nothing like what I have in reality. It was small (about 20cm x 20cm), a pale, almost skin coloured leather, with a flap over the top. My wallet seemed in the dream, to be like my wallet in reality. So I know the bag is symbolic of something.

One ring I loved, was unusual in that it didn't meet at the back. It was more like a clasp than a full ring. And had some sort of enamel or resin top in an interesting pink colour, with "Madamoiselle" written on it.

As I ponder, I think this is to do with the event last night, that I just spoke of on my other dream, where I had conflict with my mother.
DownPour

Re: stolen

Post by DownPour »

Purse: identity
Leather: type of flesh
Stolen from: feeling you're being deceived