people from my past come to my house..

Archived Dreams from 2015
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

people from my past come to my house..

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

in this dream i saw three people i know. Two are mother and daughter ( Amy and Kris)and my current best friend Cheryl. All three are Christians and once we all went to the same church. Im still best friends with Cheryl but only have a Facebook relationship with the other two though once many years ago i was friends with the other two... Anyway i saw all three who seemed to have come into my house. In the dream my land looked different though and i saw the playhouse i had as a young child. In real life i had a room in the back of my childhood home that was made and fixed up for me to play in. It was in this dream. I cant recall the dialogue but Cheryl seemed to be a little sad or upset.
later i saw my ex step brother Ricky. ( i had a real stepbrother for a few years whos name was Ricky and he was also for awiel a childhood friend) he was in a pool of water on my land hiding his hand( or foot). he had cut himself ,, severely ..i think one of his toes was even sliced off. He had submerged it in water, i talked with him and i think i told him he needed medical attention.
I cant recall much else. I dont seem to dream much anymore and when i do im not recalling there dreams. This one i did but only these parts,
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Re: people from my past come to my house..

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

not really wanting to prim the pump but anything?