Reoccurring dreams about war

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Reoccurring dreams about war

Post by kbasmommy »

I keep having reoccurring dreams that we go to war with "Korea" and it's never specific so I don't know north or south. The last dream my cousin showed me a map and said "Can you believe we're going to war with Korea?"

Also, just remembered in one dream I saw N. Koreas leader was bloody. (Blood on face and clothes)

Not sure why I keep having those dreams, but they are almost every night now.

~KB
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Reoccurring dreams about war

Post by keilani »

If I was thinking metaphorically--Although Korea is made up of two different parts, it should be one land (ie. one body; Heb word for man--Adam--and the ground he was created from--adamah--are related). North would make me think of the head--that which is above; South, the body that which follows. So maybe this could refer to our marriage with Jesus or to natural marriage also; I've learned over the years that the latter is founded upon the former.

In this case, war makes me think of unreconciled differences--schisms in the body; two walking together but not in agreement and therefore the one become two much like N & S Korea.

War dreams can also speak of spiritual warfare.

Praying the Spirit of Truth will lead you into all Truth and give you the wisdom and understanding you need sis! Shalom!

Some scriptures:

1Co 12:24
For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:

1Co 12:25
That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

1Co 12:26
And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

1Co 12:27
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Amo 3:3
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

1Co 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Reoccurring dreams about war

Post by kbasmommy »

Yes I'm thinking probably represents Spiritual warfare as well. Thanks Keilani!