Hair

Archived Dreams from 2015
grace001

Hair

Post by grace001 »

hello everyone. my name is Grace.

what does it mean to dream combing own hair? I was combing my afro in the dream.I love afros but don't have it. two nights ago I dreamt brushing my long hair,which I don't have in real life. this long hair seemed not to be my real one. it seemed and felt like a wig which looked much better after brushing.

please help.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Hair

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome to the board. God Bless you.

Interesting dream, generally speaking hair is covering. I don't normally have hair dreams myself, but that is of course since I am getting older and loosing my hair little by little receedingly more bald every year hahaha j/k. For me combing a fro that is a wig in a dream when you don't normally have that type of hair IRL would be symbolic of your combing something that is fake or something that is covering up the truth. Also, was there more to the dream or was this just a snippet of a dream? Context of this could be important. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
grace001

Post by grace001 »

thank you for responding... the afro was not fake nor a wig. it was real and felt real. I know this because I had one before though I longer have att the moment. this was part of the dream I can remember clearly.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Afro--a true reflection of your person/personality/likes

Long wig--maybe a reflection of what you think others would find more desirable or appealing, but is not really an accurate rep of the true you. Combing it--maintaining this look for others; looked better--trying to make this outward appearance more in line w/the YOU God created.

I LOVE the diversity of God's creation! Tried to fit into other's expectation for years and it made me miserable. Religious folk tried to tell me "Jesus did it why not you?" shoulda known it was satan trying to use them to contain me and make me fit a mold He never intended me to fill.

Once I shed that care for other's opinions, only then was I fully free to be the ME God created. Love folk, Bless em because I know they don't always know whose voice piece they are when they are speaking ignorantly but where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is FREEDOM! And He always causes you to dream dreams that will make other folk try to contain you so....

Just my thoughts, hope it helps!

**Wear the afro, I'm sure it looks good on you!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.