2 DREAMS ALMOST IDENTICAL 1 YEAR APART

Archived Dreams from 2015
Hannah
Platinum Member

2 DREAMS ALMOST IDENTICAL 1 YEAR APART

Post by Hannah »

As I was praying and reflecting I was led to discover I had 2 almost identical dreams almost exactly 1 year apart. I am wondering how they tie together. Does anybody have any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

HERE ARE THE TWO DREAMS :

JANUARY 2015...

"I am in the bathroom at my cabin up north. I realize I have my period and need to change my tampon. ( sorry to be gross and graphic - also in real life I have not had a period in years). The tampon is heavily saturated and I am surprised by both, the fact that I have a period as I am conscious that I don't IRL, and also because it is so heavily saturated.

I then place it in a garbage bag and as I go to tie up the bag blood is everywhere, it's flowing out of the bag and covering my hands. I can't figure out where the blood is com in from."

JANUARY 2014...

"....Then I find myself in the and discover I am menstruating. I am first shocked that I am using a tampon because I haven't had a cycle in 3 years.

In the next scene I am again in the bathroom - still on my period and there is a lot a lot of blood coming from me to the toilet."