A Man on a Galloping Horse

Archived Dreams from 2015
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

A Man on a Galloping Horse

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Hello, its been a while since I posted in this group. Its my first time posting on this new format.

On Jan 19, 2015 I had a dream (as I was transitioning from a previous unimportant dream). I saw myself holding an unknown dead man's body on a blanket. I did not know how it ended up with me, but I knew it belong to the girl that was with me in the dream. As I was trying to hand this dead man's body on a blanket to the girl, she ends up running. I screamed for her to take the body from me, but she quickly gets into a train and the train starts to leave. I continue to run after the girl on the train screaming for her to take the dead man's body to no avail. Hearing the commotion, my father and sister who were in a house nearby come running out to see what is going on as I was still chasing the train while holding on to the unknown dead man. I did not see what my father and sister were doing after that.

Realizing I could not catch up with the train, I notice a horse galloping towards me with a man on it. For some odd reason I planned on handing the man on the horse the dead man's body. I thought he could be helpful. But as the horse gallop towards me (I had my hands holding the dead man's body on the blanket raise towards the man on the horse), I saw a close up of the rider's face. There was nothing unusual or threatening about his appearance until I looked into his eyes. His eyes were intense and fixated on me. I also saw an intense hate for me coming from his eyes. I knew then that he was not coming to get the dead man's body, but instead he was coming after me. His eyes was so intense, focused, and full of hatred that I screamed, "Daddy" as I woke up.

Usually when I am under attack in dreams I yell for God or Jesus Christ to help me. This is the first time I heard "Daddy" come out of my mouth instead of God/Jesus when I am in trouble. I would like help in understanding this dream. Please help me with the interpretation of this dream.