Office broken in

Archived Dreams from 2015
dreamer33
Silver Member

Office broken in

Post by dreamer33 »

Greetings In the Name of Jesus.

I had this dream a day ago.

In this dream, i was in my office. What happened was, i had fallen asleep in the office. I don't know how. I was awakened suddenly, and i noticed that both my office doors were wide open. One of the door was broken in. The lock of the (glass door) was broken and forced opened to what i saw. But the thing is, i saw no one. No harm was done to me physically but I was kind of shocked and surprised to see what has taken place in the office. Next thing i did was, i went to my store room, to check if somethings were stolen or taken away. I had a rack well arranged with computers, but that was moved away. Not only that, the other thing i saw, was the wall in the store had a big hole, which was drilled or ripped opened by someone. So many things has taken place, while i was asleep ( i thought in the dream). I was a little concerned and worried too.

The next thing i thought is that i wanted to hand over the office back to the landlord and get him fix the office or to just give up on my office. I thought i have had enough.

Any insight to this dream anyone?

Blessings!:)