atom bombs on train

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

atom bombs on train

Post by spiritledd »

up at ranch house I grew up at ...saw train go by it had atom bombs on it ...it was hot and sunny and in one minute it stated snowing ...then wind changed from west to east that scared me and others I was with for some reason ...then two metal shops that were side by side ...heard talking from other side ..opened a window/door that connected shops ...saw figure of entity that was fire on the metal shop wall ...it was tall black man but like the hulk ...I was with teens and we all had pickups and snowmobiles ...then saw military trucks and soldiers ...sort of had a Red Dawn theme going on ...gal got left behind, so came back to rescue her ...then in apt saw black man in front chess game, and he opened up mouth and one of the pieces turned in to a missile ...he put in mouth and tip went to the back of his head and stretched his skin ...I went to kick him out because of it ...I told him I have authority over him he must obey ...so he left, but not before punching holes in the ceiling with his head ...then kept seeing large amounts of money laying around ...I saw it, then would say hey this is yours to some one ...then then I saw two gals and one sat on arm of sofa, then other did on other arm ...then I brushed hair of one on right arm of sofa ...and some one else brushed other gals hair ...not sure who ...seems that part is blocked out ...seemed like a competition though ...then Jeff (he is usually devil) was driving my car ...he spun out ...I told him move over I am driving ...then I spun out and he started driving again ...there were others in car too ...actually it was packed ...car was gold 70's muscle car like Olds Skylark