Had a baby still in the embroyonic sac moving?

Archived Dreams from 2015
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Had a baby still in the embroyonic sac moving?

Post by Determined2Grow »

PTL,

This is really puzzling to me!
I was pregnant and so was the other lady and we are in labor walking back and forward pacing. She has another daughter with her as we pace back and forth to help speed up the contractions before going to the hospital. I go take a shower before going to the hospital because I know my time for delivery is very near and I can feel the pressure of the baby's head pressing down but I am not in any pain, I just feel the pressure. I notice I have 2 younger daughters in the shower bathing as well and the 3rd daughter which is the oldest gets in the bathtub to assist them because we are all going to the hospital (I don't have 3 daughters in real life I only have one). I get out of the tub and I notice reddish pink objects in the bath tub and I believe that I have passed my mucus plug but when I closely examine it I notice that one of the objects is the mucus plug but the other is my baby still in the embryonic moving and wanting to get out. I am thinking how did I give birth in the shower and not know it?! :oops: I tear the bag open and pull my baby out. The baby is fully developed but very very small, it could fit in my hand. I look at it to see if its ok and at first I think my baby has down syndrome but upon a closer/inspection its facial features do not have down syndrome (as I was gazing at the baby's face the facial features were changing). I am holding the baby in my hand its very very small but healthy...I wake up! What?! :?: :shock:
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Re: Had a baby still in the embroyonic sac moving?

Post by Determined2Grow »

The weird thing was when I woke up....I felt as though I just had a baby!
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"