yellow dust

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

yellow dust

Post by spiritledd »

woman and I had nice big house together ...woman had job cleaning yellow dust off of big warehouse floor ... I was waiting for here to get done ...when she was done she was muddy on her side and hip ...I kept wondering what was being made that produced so much yellow dust ...I saw no evidence of any products
bella
Diamond Member

Re: yellow dust

Post by bella »

Hi spiritled

I've had this thought, and yes it is just my thought, not a direction or word of knowledge or anything like that.

Dreaming comes about because of a multitude of thoughts, or directly from God or from the enemy of our souls, etc.

Every night you seem to have two or three dreams, and they're usually on the same topic/s. I'm wondering if, when you post, you actually what interpretations?

For me, if I was dreaming the same stuff over and over, I would think that I have some issues to get sorted (which you know is right - we've posted along those lines for a few years) but aren't you tired of it? I know I would be. Have you gone to God to really sort this stuff out? Isn't this frustrating for you?

I guess I feel frustrated for you. You post; generally no-one responds. Do you want an answer? Do you want this stuff sorted? Do you ever work out what your dreams are saying to you? Are you getting breakthrough in these areas? Is this OK with you? Are you happy dreaming about the same things over and over?

Are you living as the King and Priest that God says you are? Is this stuff just harassment? Is this self indulgence perhaps???? I don't know.

I just have this feeling - and this may be the word of knowledge part - that it's time to move forward and onwards/upwards.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

Hi Bella, I get a lot revelation from writing it out ...I don't get tired at all ...it is a blessing ...same stuff because I am hard to convince I guess ...but it builds my faith in things God has spoken to me ...I know it repetitious, but there is enough difference to me, that it gives me direction to intercede on things and people ...I just hope i am not getting people upset that I post so much ...i don't want to spend my time answering these same questions really ...i am okay here really ...but i do appreciate your concern Bella :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

That's good. I get understanding when I type things out too, sometimes. I don't tend to post them unless I need help working something out though. As long as you're happy to not get responses.

It doesn't really matter if people get upset if you post "so much" coz I guess they don't have to read them if they choose not to. ;-)

I had a really weird, and disturbing dream last night and I thought I AM NOT posting that. So while I was out driving around I took the opportunity to really think about it and got some revelation. I get a lot of revelation while I'm driving my car :-) Always have done.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Bella ...no it does not bother me at all that I don't get responses ...I don't really expect it ...when it happens it is a blessing though :D