Dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
lisa72

Dream

Post by lisa72 »

I had a dream I was at this church and my pastor was preaching there. WhIle she was preaching I began to cry like I was overwhelmed. I was hurting and I began to worshipping calling on God and I fell to the ground continuing to cry.Then a man came to me like an usher and picked me up from the floor,as he picked me up he began to wipe my tears I told him I will be fine,he then stated while looking me right in my eyes. I know you will be fine cause I will be there every step of the way. His eyes were so warm. They were like an hazel color he had a gold tee and the most beautiful smile. The dream went from there to me being in another room in the church . I had all white on but some how I got blood on my dress. I was a shame and I tried to clean the blood off but I couldn't.,then these two old church ladies began to mock me and say bad things about me as they watch me try to wash the blood. I was embarrassed and felt humilitated.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: Dream

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Lisa72,

This is not an interp just my thoughts.

It's important to pay attention to feelings in our dreams. They help us to understand if the dream is something we are currently experiencing or will experience in the future. I'm guessing this dream is prophetic and the feelings you felt in the dream will manifest in the future. The wonderful thing about this dream is that you are assured that you will not be alone. The Usher was most likely an angel or possibly the Lord. The gold color symbolizes something holy. The Lord is possibly preparing you for something you will experience in the future but don't be afraid. Continue to worship and call on the Lord like in the dream. The Lord will not leave you nor forsake you.
Please disregard what does not fit. My the Lord give you the true interpretation of this dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
lisa72

Post by lisa72 »

Thank you, speakingthe word. It was most helpful.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

You're welcome.