Following an Iron Man

Archived Dreams from 2015
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Following an Iron Man

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

I was traveling in space following this iron looking man. It was guiding me and I was following it. We were steadily gliding or floating through space. At some point I was ahead of the Iron Man and he got stuck. He couldn't move unless he was in front of me. I made my way back so he could go in front of me. There was a human man there and we would argue from time to time. I noticed my cell phone battery was low and this was my form of communication. I realized I controlled this iron man through my phone. I had forgotten my cell phone charger back home. I was nervous. I wanted to call my husband but had no way of getting in touch with him.

Me and the human guy ended up in this weird house. I picked up the landline phone and said Hello! Hello! I just heard my echo. There was a human little boy there too. His face was dirty. He was walking around humming. I was scared I would be stuck in this crazy place.. EOD

Am I moving ahead of the Lord?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Following an Iron Man

Post by rarara »

Hi,

So could the Iron man be a challenge that lies ahead of you? The iron man is defined as someone who accomplishes something great, say out of the ordinary. Check out the definition of the original meaning and the current popular use which is the Iron Man Competition.

In front speaks to me of a goal, something ahead of you. Something you have to keep in your sight for it to keep moving forward.

Space speaks of unknown territory. It requires boldness to go there.

Your husband could be your husband but could also be Jesus. So you need to hear His voice or the voice of support in this situation.

Not sure of the other symbols although the child with the dirty face and humming could be an orphan. Humming as in smelling bad, not cared for.

The house may be someone's life or situation that you find yourself involved in.

Just my thoughts.
rarara
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Rarara,

Thank you for responding. I will ponder on the things you said.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Blessings back. Thanks for acknowledging my attempt at your dream. :D :D

Love rarara