Variant

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Variant

Post by spiritledd »

I saw x and she was driving in green Grand Torino and we 2 other guys with us ...white sheep dog had wool coat was in the way, he would not move ...had to go around him ...she got out for a minute and one of them was driving while she was walking, and he started making her run, teasing her ...I did not think it funny and got mad and said... hey that is my x wife you better respect her ...then going through a town i stopped and I saw homeless druggies 2 gals and a guy ...and I asked if I could pray, he said yes, and that he wanted prophecy ...I said, that is not my thing, mine is laying on of hands ...then I laid hand, and prayed in Spirit, and he was filled with Holy Spirit ...then while he worked on a car, I asked one of the gals if I could pray for her, and she was little scared ...but let me and was filled also ...then he hot wired old VW Variant Wagon ...it was orange ...I realized they were stealing it ...then i saw gal again prophesying to me in woman's bathroom ...it was funny the looks on woman's faces coming out ...saw x again I hugged her head on my chest with my arms her head sideways like hearing my heart ...I felt the love of God for her and friendship but not romantic love ...I realized we were at an event arena