Tornadoes

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Tornadoes

Post by kbasmommy »

My dream : Huge Tornados full of dirt swept the earth it was really bad.

There were trailers everywhere and people were sharing trailers to survive. I didn't see any houses , stores, or normal things you'd find in a city or neighborhood just trailers and many homeless people.

There were are a lot of people begging on the streets. I saw my friend and her parents helping people. I wanted to help a man named Brian Williams who was homeless, but he only wanted money and I didn't have money it was pointless since shelter and food was most important.

My husband and I ran to the nearest mini trailer that wasn't ours because a tornado was passing and the trailer turned on it's side. my son had a bad cut on his head but he was ok.

When the tornado passed, my husband and I had our own trailer that was much much bigger and stabile so we ran to it and we let people in. I left my glasses in the mini trailer so I had to risk the tornados to go get them but I made it back.

A young woman kept asking me how I knew her boyfriend who was in our trailer and I told her the truth which was that I mentored him through a non-profit for at risk youth.

End of dream I would appreciate any thoughts :D