pharmakia and jezebel and idolatry

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pharmakia and jezebel and idolatry

Post by spiritledd »

I saw these cars coming down school house hill in home town that were all covered in 3ft thick ice ...it was start of summer yearly celebration day ...then large woman with dyed blonde hair was on a bed, and I laid next to her and she played with my right big toe, and it relaxed me and made me sleepy, and every one in place was drinking, and some the others were pointing at us ...and I felt that I was not liked, and was of bad reputation, and she was of good ...yet it was actually in truth the opposite, because of un-true rumors ...she felt as though she was really doing a favor by this and really making herself look good ...then she introduced me to a super good guitar player in front everyone, so I would feel small, because he was much better player ...but this did not work, because in my heart I am not in competition with the world

I also saw a parallel to this in IRL ...I had a friend that wanted to make me look smaller in his eyes by going to a concert together ...I was mentoring him on guitar, and because I am better, he wanted to see me taken down a few notches because of his pride ...but the Lord said don't go ...and so did not go ...so he stopped being my friend, because it was very important to him to lower me so he could feel bigger ...this really angered him I denied him of this

anyways, then she introduced me to a dark man with tattoos and piercing ...when I shook his hand, he looked at I his hand afterwards as if something happened by me touching him...he looked at me as if he knew who I was in Jesus ...he was pharmakia and woman was jezebel's control through sexual promiscuity ...cars were people who just bought meth from that area ...and guitar player was spirit of idolatry rock and roll ...all spirits The Lord has given me great authority over
Last edited by spiritledd on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: pharmakia and jezebel and idoloatry

Post by rarara »

This reminds me of the Priesthood, the right ear, hand (well right thumb) and right big toe were marked with the blood from the sacrificial lamb.

So yes I too see this dream as a confirmation of who you are, that you are marked by Him and set apart as pure and holy and that when you come into contact with darkness, the stuff hiding there will be revealed for what it is.

Yearly summer celebration sounds like the Summer solstice and so those looking for God but looking in the pagan places will encounter you and His Kingdom will come. It’s like a gathering of people (the cars) who have been in preparation, (the school), and hill, in the “high” places, (the drugs and idolatry) but in a very cold place, (no love, no comfort), in Winter, the ice, a measure of feet in a dream can sometimes be a number of years or seasons.

I see that you already know what it’s all about and it encourages me to read it. So good that you can minister in this way and see people set free.
And yes people will try and play you and try to push your buttons but God has prepared your heart. Way to go! :D

Revelation 1:6Amplified Bible (AMP)

And formed us into a kingdom (a royal race), priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the power and the majesty and the dominion throughout the ages and forever and ever. Amen (so be it).
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Just had a thought that maybe the 3 feet of ice is symbolic of 3 seasons. Winter, Spring then Summer. Going from cold to hot. Song of Songs 2 v 11-12. Transformation of people.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks rarara :D
rarara
Gold Member

Re: pharmakia and jezebel and idolatry

Post by rarara »

You're welcome. :)