Someone squirting water into my eyes.

Archived Dreams from 2015
rarara
Gold Member

Someone squirting water into my eyes.

Post by rarara »

I had a dream where someone kept squirting water into my eyes. They would not stop and it really upset me. I felt bullied.

Any thoughts?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Someone squirting water into my eyes.

Post by bella »

Hi rarara, when did this happen?

Yesterday afternoon when I got home from work, I lay on my bed and twice felt someone "flicking water" in my face. I felt it was angelic.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Wow Bella that sounds beautiful. :)

This was a dream I had last night. I woke up in the middle of it really upset. But I understand it now.

It's about someone's behaviour IRL which is causing hurt and I see that there is a spiritual power(water) behind it. It was like a water pistol(again power) but I couldn't see it. And because of the hurt it is trying to stop me seeing clearly.

So it is a reminder to me of the nature of the thing and how to pray and deal with it and believe this thing will come good. And that I can see. :D

Thanks for asking,

rarara
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you got the understanding of it.

So may I ask what the spiritual power is that is symbolised by water? And yes it would hurt, being squirted in the eyes :-?

I wondered if mine was a "washing of the water of the word" (will come back to that in a second), so it made me wonder if in your dream, the spiritual power is like a counterfeit of that?

I've been having some ongoing issues, and Monday night I was having a BIG lament (whinge, crackup) to God which ended in me asking him to send me someone who knew what to do about this stuff. Yesterday i was heading off to lunch and bumped into an old friend, old prayer partner actually. Quick chat because we were both heading off to do things, but she asked how I was going in a particular area. I explained. She said "can I pray for you" etc and wanted to pray for me right there in the middle of the city. But I said "no just pray when you can". And I know her. She would have started praying as soon as she walked off. When the water thing happened, I just knew it was as a result of her praying. Then last night I went on to have strange dreams. I will have to post them.

BACK TO YOUR DREAM

Is the water pistol someone shooting at you with scripture? Like using it to condemn you?
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi,

No this is not a religious person. So no Scripture shooting. It's someone I love who has made some bad decisions. And I'm not sure how to define the spiritual power from the dream.

So God heard your lament. Yeah He can handle those! Love how He answered you. :D

It really blessed me to hear about the water being flicked on your face. It's so sweet and it's surely evidence of Heaven breaking through.

More please, Daddy!

Love, rarara