Invited to the White House

Archived Dreams from 2015
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Invited to the White House

Post by TheKingsDaughter »

My husband and I were invited to stay at The White House as guest. We were to sleep in different rooms and were not acknowledged as being married by anyone. We were both dressed very sloppy, baggy shirts, old jeans, my hair was pulled back, and no make up. We toured The White House and ran into Mike Huckabee (I'm not really sure if that's who he was ? I'm not very political IRL). However he was very interesting and we had a nice time chatting with him. My in-laws called us to inform us they were going to help us get to the airport to come home and that we needed to start getting ready to leave.
But then we get invited to stay another night and attend a ball or party that night. I told my husband I was tired of everyone treating us like we are not married, I wanted to stay for the party and stay in the same room as him. I told him we are married adults and he needs to tell his parents we aren't ready to leave yet and we will get to the airport fine tomorrow. I went to the restroom to start getting ready for the party and passed Obama on my way. He was dressed in regular clothes and we didn't speak. I found a closet of beautiful clothes and was picking something out to wear, then I woke up.