Coffee

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Coffee

Post by bella »

This week I gave up drinking coffee because I heard it lowers your body's frequency. After a couple of days of it, I had one day where I drank it. Caused a heap of disruption, so am attempting to go off it for good.

DREAM

I was visiting a residential building, looking at the inside of apartments. I stuck my head in one door and there were people inside. About my age. I had a quick chat with them. They were fairly friend. Someone was with me. We were sitting outside this place.

A guy I used to know was there. Not sure when he showed up. But he came outside and handed me a cup of instant coffee. I drank it to be polite. But it tasted funny. I said to the person i was with, while handing them the coffee that was left, "if I die, get this tested. I think he's trying to poison me".

Also in the dream, there was mention made that this guy now lived at a certain place - can't remember the name - and I remember thinking "isn't that in south america?". The focus was on the fact that it was an overseas city where engineers go, not necessarily south america.

Any thoughts?
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Coffee

Post by underhiswing »

The message seems to be, "don't do what you know isn't good for you to appease others (out of politeness)"

Almost always, the unidentified person that is with us is the Lord.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."