eating mud

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

eating mud

Post by spiritledd »

there was a creek flowing east ...it was filled with thick red mud ...I ate some of it ...then I was talking to a lady at a picnic table and my mom was talking also serving us food ...I talked like bugs bunny to the lady, because my mom was talking that way ...then I saw muddy road that was moving along pretty quickly ...people there were saying... you cant do it, when I lined up next to road like a foot race to jump on it ...I jumped on it, and tried to be aerodynamic as possible, and road took me to a mall ...I saw teenagers there ...one said under her breath... old biker dude ...then saw woman, and we got on the muddy moving road together ...we saw a rainbow colored snake on a branch in a stream ....she sat on my lap, and I asker her did she want to be intimate with me ...she said yes ...then she was dripping drops of olive oil from her mouth ...then she said my mom was having an affair ...I saw my mom and a man riding on motorcycles on muddy moving road ...I saw furniture out in Lyons field with brown paper bag from Jack In The Box with napkins next to it ...then I was telling dad, my sister keeps putting her cigarettes butts in those brown paper bags and just leaving them lay around
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: eating mud

Post by spiritledd »

I prayed about the eating mud because, I thought what if The Lord is trying to show me an area I am being deceived in ...that maybe was not aware of something I am partaking of is sin ...but you know, I got just the opposite ...I heard The Lord say it is a blessing ...little confused about that :?
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi.

I would say definitely it is a blessing because when I read the first words of your dream,
there was a creek flowing east... It was filled with thick red mud...I ate some of it
it reminded me of Ezekiel 47, specifically vs 1 -12.

In Hebrew "man", mentioned in this passage, is adama which is to do with the soil(mud) he was created from by the Father and also is Jesus because He is the Last Adam. Fully man and fully God. We are to eat of His flesh and drink of His Blood. John 6 vs 53- 55

So eating mud makes sense in the Spirit. To me anyway!

If you read and meditate on Ezekiel 47 you will see that is is about the resurrection of the dead. It is about God bringing life where there is no life and fruit where no fruit should be.

It is a complete work of restoration which is what the Father and His Kingdom is all about. Restoration of everything that has been stolen or lost or obliterated from our life. There is a key in this dream about the land. Restoration of land is very important to Him. I don't know if that makes any sense to you Spiritledd.

So maybe this dream essentially is a confirmation of His promise to you of restoration of everything for you.

I don't understand all of your dream but I reckon you know your dream language very well. :)

Do let me know if this is way off please. :) I genuinely want to learn from others who are sensitive to Him.

Also a creek is a river so maybe God is saying to you that He is about to flow into your life and bring healing and restoration and fruit, the kind of fruit that will last.

Shalom, rarara
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D really good stuff rarara thank you very much ...I so desperately need all of this to be what The Lord is saying :)
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

You're welcome Spiritledd. :)

Regardless of whether or not I was able to interpret some of this, I would say that without a doubt it is the Father's desire and intention for you to experience Him and all that He wants to give to you. So it is all true.

http://www.god.tv/global-awakening/vide ... ell-part-1

Mark Chironna with a very encouraging talk in 3 parts. "Do you wish well?"

Shalom, rarara
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks so much rarara :)