Beast tears open the sky

Archived Dreams from 2015
Christian14
Platinum Member

Beast tears open the sky

Post by Christian14 »

I was at a local mall with my 5 y/o. We were outside and it was sunny. A hole is torn open in the sky by a large beast with claws. There is blackness behind it. I thought that it was an opening from another dimension. I grabbed my daughter and ran to my car. The beast came down and started killing people. The scene shifts and a man with dark hair is beside the beast. He is speaking to a crowd. The beast is beside him. The man holds up a drowning of a woman. He tells the crowd that he wants the woman brought to him. It is a drawing of me. The scene shifts and I am at my parents house, standing outside with my daughter. Police are surrounding the property. The man with the beast was coming, I believe from the sky. Dream ends.
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
Christian14
Platinum Member

Any insight? Re: Beast tears open the sky

Post by Christian14 »

Any insight?
Christian14
Platinum Member

Any insight?!? Re: Beast tears open the sky

Post by Christian14 »

Any insight?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Beast tears open the sky

Post by bella »

Hi Christian14,

Do you read/study/think about end times prophecy a lot? I've noticed a lot of your dreams have symbols with "rapture" and in this case a "beast" coming from the sky.

The majority of what we think of in our waking hours becomes our dreams symbols (there are excepts of course) but I mean that each of us has our own dream symbols as well as those that appear to be similar for all.

For example, I don't think I've ever dreamed of a "beast" and I only used to dream of the rapture when I was terrified of it. Now I don't dream of it at all because I don't believe there is going to be a rapture (it's a modern theological construct). I dream of shoes a lot. I dream of makeup. I dream of bicycles and cars and buildings. I dream of police and lawyers because that's the area I work in. They're all things I'm interested in in one way or another. God speaks to me in symbols that I understand, most of the time.

But what I see in your dream, is a sense of you feeling that you're being stalked or chased by something overwhelmingly negative and so large that it feels monumentally evil and out to get you. Once you identify that feeling, whatever this thing represents will become clear to you.

Could it be related to your other prayer request/dream (can't remember which it was, sorry) about the difficulties you were having with your Masters?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

This is what I feel led to share. I see patterns in my dreams and spiritual attacks, for example, whenever I dream of someone breaking into my house with guns or something of demonic nature attacking me or threatening me usually it's right before I face a difficult time or what I feel is a spiritual attack. Division strife etc. Now I start to pray against it after having those dreams. Sometimes it feels like things still happen that are painful but it almost lessens the blow because I was prepared in a sense for battle. Like I had a heads up so to speak to handle with prayer. But Sometimes I feel led to prayer for the nation etc. and not just myself my circle because of the nature if the dream. Seeing the Earth or a specific country. I remind myself of Ephesians 6:12

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12

If the dream is a little more intense than I would like I keep in mind 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." Because sometimes I do feel afraid of what might happen and it helps me to stand on that scripture.

God bless
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I relate much to what you said and I believe we, as a human race, are on a precipice.
Something is about to break open....it will come out of nowhere, be harmful and especially
focused on the children of the Lord. This was all prophesized, but I truly believe the spiritual
battles are increasing in alarming intensity. In your dream your human parents cannot protect you.
Just keep reminding yourself that no matter what it may be, your Father in Heaven CAN and WILL protect you.
I recently heard a minister state that "IF you are NOT under attack these days, you need to ask yourself
IF you are a threat of any kind to the enemy's kingdom." We are told the world will hate us, so I say,
you are in good company my friend. It also tells us that time is indeed growing short.
Bless you. I'm praying for you.

PS. I too find that dreams like this are warnings of imminent attacks. Lifting it up to the Lord and surrounding yourself
daily in your spiritual armor as well as pleading the blood of Jesus is the only way to make the enemy flee.
skeithley

Post by skeithley »

R u fluid in your dreams?
Blessings to You
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Amen starfire! "Just keep reminding yourself that no matter what it may be, your Father in Heaven CAN and WILL protect you."