Being chased down by a bull

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Being chased down by a bull

Post by bella »

I was in what appeared to be someone house. It was a luxury house. It appeared to be square-shaped with an internal hallway that ran the shape of the square with a room in the centre of the house.

There was a bull in the house and I was trying to get away from it by hiding in different rooms. But it kept seeking me out.

Eventually I ended up in one of the centre rooms - large room which at first was a bathroom. Others came in there and we were running trying to find the best nook to take cover in, lest the bull charge the door and get in. I kept looking and could see a tiled area which I could crouch down in, where I didn't think the bull could get into to gouge me.

Someone woman came in, She had dark hair. Seemed maybe she was the mother of the people in this house. Hadn't really thought about it but maybe she was about my age. Slim, attractive, elegant. but she was scaring and annoying me, because she kept opening blinds and doors to look out to see where the bull was and I thought she was going to attract the attention of the bull.

And yes, the bull did find us. I could see him sticking his horns under a door and could hear him snorting as he tried to smell us in the room.

Then another woman arrived. She was the sister of the first woman. But she had medium brown hair. Also an elegant woman but with an air of hippy/tree hugger to her. She sat in a lounge in the middle of the room (she is in the middle of the room, which is in the middle of the house) and the bull is there facing her and she loves this bull and she's rubbing its face and the bull is lapping it up, and she's sticking her arms inside the bull's mouth, and it's slobbering all over her and she's just ruffing this bull up like they're good buddies.

I'm kind of watching on in weirded out shock at what I'm watching.

Any ideas?
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Being chased down by a bull

Post by rarara »

So when I read this I immediately thought of a labyrinth and a Minotaur.

Would that mean anything at all to you?

Love rarara x
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi rarara, labyrinth and minotaur didn't mean anything to me. I looked up exactly what a minotaur was and it doesn't seem to relate.

I had a puzzle game as a child called labyrinth, but it didn't kind of ping if you know what I mean.

The bull had hair on its head, spilling down its forehead.

The fact that the house was a big square stood out. With an internal room in the middle, which I find odd. The windows of this room faced the hallway. I was thinking that this room was like the heart of the house.

At first the middle room just seemed to be a bathroom, then it was more obvious it was a bathroom and lounge and there may even have been a bed in there. Almost like a hotel room. All functions in one room.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

That's fine, no worries. :D
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Hi Rarara ~ not much to add. But the last few days, the word "Bull" has been popping into my head. especially the term bull-rushed (but out of context to what is actually going on). . .just the word coming to mind. As in the animal. . . not in the context of when people say "bull" because they don't believe what someone else is saying or doing.
so when i saw your title being chased down by a bull - naturally i was drawn to it. Very interesting dream. especially the 2 women that come into it. to progress the dream further.
Jesus is the Saviour
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi shine

What does bull-rushed mean? And does it have anything to do with a square configuration?
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

I always thought of bull-rushed as being suddenly and surprisingly attacked by a forceful opponent. Or just someone coming against you (not an actual opponent) thereby the surprise. Often the sudden attack would be head on. . .or square on (so to speak). Usually ending in you being knocked off your feet. Often you don't see it coming & not ready. (so in this context, not ready, in the dream having 2 different women come in to the dream is unique).

I just googled the term and often it is used in football. I did watch the superbowl this year. . . about the only football game I saw. I don't remember them talking about bull-rushing - but one of the searches turned up an article discussing Tom Brady's opponents were gonna have to try to bull rush him to throw him off his game.

Soo on a personal note, I was praying against being attacked in reality. And praying against being frightened if it was just Satan interjecting lies into my thoughts.

But i often do think of the Spiritual Realm Corporately. I am not that knowledgeable . . .but watch for what God is showing us corporately.

In Rarara's dream, one woman shines the light on the bull - reveals him and the other one tames(?) him. Changes him from savage beast to friendly foe?
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

sorry i goofed. . .see this is your dream Bella 8)
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

"she kept opening the blinds & the doors" made me think of light shining in thru the blinds on the bull - but looking back at dream, realize the bull was outside at that time?
Jesus is the Saviour
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi shine, thanks for responding.

Yes the bull was in the hallway which ran around the room in the centre of the house. The room in the centre of the house had windows and doors facing/leading into the hall.

Today I thought "I think this dream is about bullying". Then as I was pondering coming on line, God said to me "demon". So this bull is a demon of some sort, sent to bully and intimidate and frighten.

I wonder if the two women represent types of something, i.e. maybe those who attract this sort of attention and those who use odd methods to placate that sort of attention.