Small gel-like Balls in my hair

Archived Dreams from 2015
CarDavis
Gold Member

Small gel-like Balls in my hair

Post by CarDavis »

I ran my fingers through my hair and felt many gel-like balls throughout my hair. I pulled one out and squeezed it. It exploded lightly and a ball of dust with a small bird came out. I did this multiple times and soon I was surrounded by a cloud of dust with little birds flying around me. This dream must've been in black and white because I don't remember any colors.
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Small gel-like Balls in my hair

Post by firewater »

The gel like balls remind be of eggs or seeds. The promise of life is inside. Birds move through the air which can symbolise the spiritual life. They also contain dust, which is what man was originally made of. But those who are in Christ have 2 natures. I am reminded of Gen 13:16. Count the dust, count the descendents. There's also a lot of the balls in your hair. Number the hairs on your head.

Seems to be speaking of large numbers.
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Thank you so much for the interpretation. God bless you!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hair usually reflects your thoughts/ideas (as it is growing/coming out of your literal head). Within each birthing (egg/bubble/ball) of your current thoughts, there is both earthly (dust) and spiritual (birds of the air) thoughts mixed together. I am curious to know how you felt while watching the birds fly around you.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

I was watching them in amazement. The dust was not bothersome at all, just sort of enveloped me and the birds. It was quite a lovely scene. Thank you for any further interpretation underhiswing. God bless you!
skeithley

Post by skeithley »

Is it ok to ask questions here about the inturputation or is there another place to ask?
I am looking to develop my inturputation gift
Blessings to You
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

We can try to help. What is your question?
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

CarDavis, this seems to be something important that the Lord wants you to understand...it is a very symbolic dream. I sure would love to know what He winds up telling you about it.
skeithley

Post by skeithley »

This dream brought the parable of the sower to mind where the birds came and stole the word away. It is such a different inturputation I didn't want to sound negative or offensive, but to me the gel balls were seeds and the birds turning what was in them to dust that blew away.
So my question was is it ok to post something in such a different vein.
I really want to learn and improve . Criticism doesn't offend me.
Blessings to You
skeithley

Post by skeithley »

The other question would be do you find that sometimes a person is given an inturputation for a dream that actually applies to themselves rather than the person who had the dream
Blessings to You
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

The answer is, yes. We have to be careful to observe and step into the dream "with" the dreamer and understand what their thoughts and feeling are "within' the dream first. We tend to naturally filter all of life through our own experiences, and interpreting is not one of those times that we should. However, sometimes God uses our personal experiences to spark a thought that is useful in the interpretation conversation.

Peoples thoughts even about their own dreams are often not accurate when they first wake because even they are filtering it though their own limitations. When the Lord speaks in our dreams we often think it is less than He meant or sometimes more than He meant. So, to understand it in an accurate way, one has to slightly detach and observe the dream from a distance and pray for Him to open its key focal points and then the rest of the details fall into place.

There are also times (since God cannot be put into a box with definitions or limitations), where we wake after a dream and we are given instant revelation about its meaning.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

CarDavis, given the feelings of amazement, I cant help but think that this dream has a positive message. Stand back and pray over the dream, ask Him what He is saying to you about your thoughts/wisdom mixed with His, is He using those things to accomplish something in you for others sakes? Is He calling you to do something, also ask Him (and yourself)..."what is being brought forth/birthed in you right now (or is it for the future?). He will show you.
skeithley

Post by skeithley »

Were the birds black or white
Blessings to You
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Thank you both so much. I will definitely let you know what Papa says. To answer your question skeithley, I believe the birds were black. I felt nothing other than amazement in watching them fly around my head. They were so tiny, but the dust didn't blow away, rather enveloped my head and possibly most of my body. I really appreciate the discussion, the interpretations and the wisdom. yes, I too believe its very symbolic.