terminal disease

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

terminal disease

Post by spiritledd »

I was dying of brain tumor and had symptoms of Alzheimer's ...every day I woke up not knowing who I was, and I had such horrific pain ...but I had wife who loved me, and was there for me, and would tell me what was going on ...she had to keep telling me I was sick and dying ...I felt so bad for her, way worse for her, than myself ...I did not want her to have to go through this pain ...then our son also got the same disease ...on headboard of bed, I found many pairs of glasses, some were broken ...also i found syringes that looked like pink ink pens, that had a clear thick liquid oozing from them ...my wife administered it to me ...then I went to a house and there was drug deal going on ...when I saw police outside through the window I hid a large green gemstone inside of a pink sweater in a laundry basket ...then the police busted the house and frisked us ...they found my pink pen with clear fluid, and said it is legal, because I had a prescription ... they squeezed out some of its contents and said it was fruit based