buffalo hump

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

buffalo hump

Post by spiritledd »

I was at an outdoor party with Matt, but I lost him early on ...I heard he went to take a picture of the mountain called buffalo hump, and that it was a secret spot ... saw the picture ...it was a picture of just hump part ...it was a W with an X underneath engraved in the rock ...and there was patch of trees above ...then people said lets get the cannon and went to get a cannon out front ...then there was commotion between father and son ...father was a gun fighter ...son was saying stuff that was making father mad ...if it was not his son, he probably would have shot him ...that part was in black and white ...first word I heard when I woke today was..."googan" ...it is slang for unlicensed fisherman ...made me think of using people in ministry who are not commissioned by Holy Spirit ...I have seen this a lot in music ministries ...people collaborating with a Christian musician, just because they are Christian and a musician ...It is easy to suppose, but they hinder more than help, if they are not commissioned