A short small trailer!

Archived Dreams from 2015
phyl 62
Bronze Member

A short small trailer!

Post by phyl 62 »

I was staying at someones home and it looked like a very small and short trailer ( mobile home). I go in and we go to the kitchen and sit down at the table and eat. But I dont really ever see anyone but I know we are having a meal. After the meal I get up and look around and the trailer seems larger inside than it does on the outside. I see this sheer veil and behind it is the bedroom. I go in behind the veil into the bedroom and Im looking under the bed. I see things falling off of the underside of the mattress onto the floor. A small child comes in (not sure but maybe my son when he was little) he says something like she says I am spending all my time inside ( the lady who owns the home). Then Im going through the bedroom door and its very narrow. I remember getting my head through 1st and then my shoulders. I get through and then I know my husband has just bought life insurance and the woman who owns the home hands me a gift bag because he just bought the insurance and that is how you qualify to get the gifts. The bag had quite a few gifts in it.EOD

I can figure out some of the symbols but need help in putting it all together!