Running away

Archived Dreams from 2015
cgwaltney
Bronze Member

Running away

Post by cgwaltney »

I had this dream back in March 2014 where I was in a department store and my dad pointed me to go down a certain aisle. I went to where he directed me and I see my old childhood friend standing there at the end. I walked over to her with joyful tears saying her name and I hugged her.

Fast forward to last night, I had a dream where I'm walking in front of my friends at the mall. I turn around and see my old childhood friend among the group. She said to me, "We should get to know each other." And I replied, "We don't need to get to each other because we already do know each other." Then she realized it was me! I started running away from her and she followed me calling after me. I remember feeling that I didn't want her to find me. So I ran into a department store, went into the mens section, and hid behind a clothing rack. But, I knew I was going to be found so I ran up the escalators trying to hide from her. I was then standing by a store and realized she was coming up but, I thought she wouldn't see me because I had my back turned towards her. I just kept on running away from her.

End of dream.

Other details in the dream was I was wearing a green jacket (which I actually own) and my old friend was wearing a lot of makeup and a black t-shirt.

Also, I haven't seen or talked to my childhood friend in 10 years. I prayed years ago that God would help me find her and now I've had these two dreams about her. Any thoughts?
Cory