scripture from a dog

Archived Dreams from 2015
justhisvessell
Silver Member

scripture from a dog

Post by justhisvessell »

I was walking through this huge mansion with my friend Debbie. it was like a three story mansion, there was nothing extravagant about it at all just light walls and really no furniture, it was bare bones.
I was Not really sure why I was there I think she was looking to buy the home. We walked all over in there were like mock death scenes they weren't real and it seem like whenever we walked around the corner they would say, " okay we can clear this up now" and would move these mannequins that look like they were dead bodies with fake death scenes out of the way.

We walked outside to go and ask the neighbors what the neighborhood was like. (on the back of the neighbors property was a beautiful bay). So as I started to step down the big big steps into the neighbor's yard a Rottweiler came about two steps down for me and started barking guarding the home. I became not sure what to do because if I went back he might bite if I went forward he might bite if I move he might bite, so I cried out, "Jesus help me". The Rottweiler kept barking and then suddenly looked me right in my eyes and said Luke 10:22 and then I jumped awake.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Re: scripture from a dog

Post by ReBorn »

These are just thoughts regarding the first part of the dream, please toss what doesn't fit:

[quoteI was walking through this huge mansion with my friend Debbie. it was like a three story mansion, there was nothing extravagant about it at all just light walls and really no furniture, it was bare bones.][/quote]

This part of the dream reminded me of this scripture:

Luke 11:24
“When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ 25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order.

Then, in the very next scene of the dream if reminds me of the very next verse in the paragraph:

[quote We walked all over in there were like mock death scenes they weren't real and it seem like whenever we walked around the corner they would say, " okay we can clear this up now" and would move these mannequins that look like they were dead bodies with fake death scenes out of the way.
][/quote]

Luke 11:26
Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first.”
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd