Weird Creatures in Dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
LaKeisha000

Weird Creatures in Dream

Post by LaKeisha000 »

One night I dreamed that one of my aunts and my cousins came over to visit. My cousin was arguing with aunt about something but I'm not sure about what. One of my old childhood friends came over to my house a little later on. I look out the window and saw two animal looking creatures sitting at the end of my drive way. My friend told me that they were her pets. I told her I wanted to see her pets. I stepped outside. I was afraid to go near the pets because one had a eagle body but a pale female head with long hair. It seemed to have something around its head. It flew around and walk around me but I did not touch it and it did not bother me. The other pet my friend seemed to be of a descendent of a monkey but it was taller and longer than any normal monkey and it had certain mankind features. All of the company went home and my friend went home but she left her pets. The bird flew away and monkey looking creature floated away. But before the bird with the woman head left for good it dropped money from its claw. My brother and I ran over to pick the money up. I counted it to be $600.

Disclaimer* I do not believe in mythological creature and I have never dreamed about animals that look like this. I looked up a bird with a female head. It is a mythological creature called a Harpy. I am a Christian.