Sweeping

Archived Dreams from 2015
grace001

Sweeping

Post by grace001 »

what does sweeping in a dream mean? I was sweeping an area that looks like a walk way pavement at the taxi rank. I swept the walkway very clean. it looked clean and felt satisfied.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Sweeping

Post by bjcollin »

Sweeping is usually indicating a cleaning out process that you are undertaking in some aspect of your life. Ref Luke 15:8, Matthew 12:44.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

SWEEPING Cleaning: repentance; change; removing obstacles. 2 Cor 7:1, 2 Cor 7:11.

~Dream Language - James W. and Michal Ann Goll, 2006 Destiny Image Publishers
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
grace001

Post by grace001 »

thank very much for the interpretation....
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Question, what is a taxi rank? Is it like a taxi stand at the airport where the taxis wait for people?
grace001

Post by grace001 »

yes. that's correct
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Grace001 do you pray for people other than yourself, by chance?

Funny thing, this post. Brian asking what a taxi rank was made me smile, because I know exactly what you're talking about. Perhaps we live in the same time zone :-) and perhaps then, you may have the same issues we have with taxis here. And maybe the dream was about interceding. Just a thought.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Yea, Taxi's aren't something we get too used to here in Texas, not a lot of need for them. My only use for Taxi's are when I travel for work or travel on missions trips to big city's like NYC or Chicago or San Francisco, etc.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

bjcollin wrote:Yea, Taxi's aren't something we get too used to here in Texas, not a lot of need for them. My only use for Taxi's are when I travel for work or travel on missions trips to big city's like NYC or Chicago or San Francisco, etc.
We have some towns that don't have taxis. Some towns might have one or two (if they have an industrious local). But my city would probably fall apart without them :lol:

We have big issues with them now. The taxi system has always been a bit strange (IMO) but since I worked on a court case where the taxi driver allegedly raped a passenger (taxi driver agreed he did the multiple activities but that it was consensual), and I got to hear the ins and outs of it, I'm very reticent to catch one now. If I MUST catch a cab, I send the cab number to someone, so that if I end up dead or raped, they can track the driver. But because there is an existing problem where drivers are getting their unlicensed family members and friends (new immigrants) to also drive their cabs (and keep them on the road 24/7) you can't guarantee the person driving the car is the person on the cab licence. So they can't always be tracked anyway. That as well as the new immigrant drivers (which make up just under 100% of the cab drivers now) don't have to do driver's tests here to get a licence and thus may not know the road rules - that's if they even have a driver's licence in their home country.

Hence wondering if it was an intercession.