Cards

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Cards

Post by bella »

I was in a newsagency, sitting on a footstool in the card section. I was at the end of stand-alone shelving unit looking at cards. The aisle and a wall of cards ran towards me to my left and then behind me (L shaped).

Someone walked down the aisle and then behind me. I saw the figure as a blur but wasn't watching them.

After they passed, I noticed some cards that were different from those in the slots. I looked and saw a card I recognised. A card I had given to a guy. Then I saw several more. I pull them all out and open them and yes, I see my messages to him.

One of the cards had a $100.00 bill I had given him and he was giving it back. One or two of the cards had scripture and christian messages in them. He was returning them all to me; symbolic as him rejecting me and my offerings.

End of dream

This is the third dream of him this week.

First one, I thought he was giving me poison in a coffee.
Second one, he was trying to win me over and I said I couldn't carry him anymore.
Third one was this; him rejecting me.

I've had several of him over the years and it's probably always when I HAVEN'T been thinking of him. Haven't seem him in years. Any ideas?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Cards

Post by bella »

Bump