Losing my children.

Archived Dreams from 2015
lisa72

Losing my children.

Post by lisa72 »

I keep having these recurring dreams about losing my children. One dream I couldn't find my daughter. In my dream she was right beside me then all the sudden I lost site of her and a felt terrible as a parent cause I lost her. The next dream I had I lost my son. In my dream I thought he was with a family member and he wasn't. I couldn't find him. Although in real like my children are adults but in my dreams their toddlers. I keep having these dreams over and over. Can anyone please tell me what does this mean. Thank you
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Re: Losing my children.

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Anytime I would dream about my children as toddlers it would always be God bringing to the forefront issues that he wants to heal. For example, for years I would feel like I hadn't "done enough" for my children and certain bad decisions I've made I never forgave myself for them. So sometimes I would dream my children drowned and I couldn't do anything about it. This was our Father wanting to heal me of that pain/regret so I could move on in life. Are there any unresolved issues in your heart concerning your children? Perhaps something you feel guilty about?
At His Feet