church, cross, hands

Archived Dreams from 2015
sigmon2
Diamond Member

church, cross, hands

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, hope each are well. still recovering myself.
had a dream this am and here it goes. It started with me near my work. I was going to deliver kids somewhere then there were no kids but a portable building. I was now going to arrange for it to be moved to another place, like I was going to drive it. It was like being on the side of the road. I think I was going to move it to another school. but something changed and could no longer do that....it was now no longer night but daytime, I was at my church. It was interesting because I was in a circle of sorts with other members outside the building. the building was not there and it was like we were a bit larger than life.
We were talking about adding a new building. I was laying on my side resting but I was not really on the ground...nobody was for that matter it was that we were all floating just above the ground. the parking lot was somewhat there. all the surrounding area was there, just the church building itself was missing as we were having a meeting. then the pastor came over to me and pointed off to the nw direction which was behind me and told me to watch for the waves, the ocean waves coming. I said I did not see them and the ocean was far...he just smiled and said again watch for the mountain snow to come tumbling in. for me to keep my eyes open for it, it was coming. I saw that I was looking the way he said but now I was still floating but on my knees. a woman came up behind me and said to me to get a cross in my right hand and she touch my right hand. I brought my right hand forward and suddenly directly in front of me and to my left two sets of bright white hands appeared.
the one next to my right hand started touching my right hand and me back to them. I felt them. on the left side it was like praising and clapping. the right hand touching went on for a bit then the dream faded out and I woke up knowing the Lord was saying something.
thanks for reading
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: church, cross, hands

Post by sigmon2 »

hi
I was resting at my church - so I know its not a leave it message. Sunday was a great day for visitors - so I wonder if the waves and snow coming in could imply that....missing the old building - new pastor, new ways- maybe.....new building talk it has always been a dream of mine to fulfill the building dream there. Holy Spirit Hands - can not say really, though I have been lacking in a Spirit involded life for a while.
I can only hope this message has some new goodies from heaven cause it has been a while, church has felt very empty as of late. but the floating was interesting for what ever it means.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: church, cross, hands

Post by sigmon2 »

I was just thinking about what it all could mean and a thought crossed my mind.......where I was, my location for the cross in the right hand and the hands from heaven is where the church sign is near the street. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I did not see the sign but I was there. Thanks