Dream on 2/15

Archived Dreams from 2015
skeithley

Dream on 2/15

Post by skeithley »

Dream 2/15/2015
At the first of the dream there was a bunch of folks getting on a bus to go to an event at a arena in another state. When we got to the arena the people who who ran the facility had canceled our event and rented it to someone else for more money. The preacher had sold out for personal benefit. Our event had been moved to another smaller community so we got back on the bus and went to the next place. When we got off the. Bus I needed a potty break and they all waited for me. When I came back we went in and no one was there. We went up to the mezzodine and I realized that most of the people there Were kids and they were all misbehaving really bad. One fell off the railing. I caught him by the feet and let him hang. I tried getting colors out of a drawer to get them to focused on some sort of activity, I finally walked off and left them I walked out into and area that looked like clouds. I realized every one else had gotten back on the bus and gone off in search of a place to sing and perform and build themselves up. I looked around and Creflo Dollar and Diane Chamberlin were seated at a table with another woman. When I saw her I said " I have been looking for you, what is going on here then Creflo said "the baby is dead". I said back to him questioningly puzzled "the baby is dead? " The he ask" is the baby dead? " I said "No the baby is not dead. Then Diane grabbed her chest and said we have been under a huge attack. I said it was crickets. Creflo said the attack was to kill the baby. As I was answering him there was a young very pregnant lady walking up out of the mist. She didn't have a clue about anything that had been going on. I heard a voice that said "the baby will be here in the morning". So I got up and pulled a crib out of the spirit and started setting up a nursery,then I woke up.
Any input appreciated. Thank you
Blessings to You