sky diving and people

Archived Dreams from 2015
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

sky diving and people

Post by BlueDreamer »

I was skydiving and thinking about how E proposed then T proposed to their girlfriends. It made me mad. I landed in the water and I was confused where the land was. When some guys told me I'm right there. I didn't feel the ground then I did and I was a little annoyed that I didn't land deeper in the water. But I left anyway. I went to my house which was filled with people. My dad was bbqing. I didn't know the people. But every time I got a text message it would show up on one of the tvs we were watching. I didn't like how everyone could read it. But whatever.

There were people stealing microwaves and I didn't want to.

I remember being in college in the Spanish section of a school and having to be taking tests. My mom was there and a teacher named Kim. I was waiting for my report card and I was nervous about it. I got a d in one of my classes and was upset and thought I should just move on. There was the word fate next to it.

I got my nails done. It costs me a lot of money. They were painted black.

Someone was carrying a makers bottle. It was Megan. We were at the mall. It was dark. There was a guy driving her light blue car. I didn't know him and he looked like a weird person. I thought she was dating him. She was walking next to me drinking in public. I said that was bad.

K and Jeff were there. They were fighting over me. I was at a table with them and then some more people came and I scooted over near K. I was ok with it.

Jeff was in my house with my family. He got jealous over me talking to K. He said I flirt with everyone like last night at the party. K had some green gum and said I'm okay with you. That was nice. I was wondering why he had gum and what that means in a dream. Jeff made me mad because he embarrassed me. But K didn't do anything. He seemed like he was waiting on the other couch. My family liked Jeff better.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: sky diving and people

Post by BlueDreamer »

bump